- Start on hands and knees (all fours) – in a tabletop position. Your knees directly below your hips and you wrists in line with your shoulders. Spread your fingers, middle finger pointing forward. Place your head in a neutral position, your gaze resting softly on the floor.
- Inhale, lift your sitting bones up towards the ceiling. Open your chest and allow your belly to sink towards the floor. Lifting your head to look straight forward or look up (whatever is comfortable for you)
- Exhale, come back into your neutral ‘tabletop’ position.
Benefits of Cow Pose :
- Stretches the front torso and neck
- Provides a gentle massage to the spine and belly organs
- Improves spinal flexibility and abdominal strength.