Experience one month of bliss and transformation in our unique 200-Hour-Yoga-Teacher-Training Course in India
We invite you to explore the divine intricacies of yoga in its many forms through our inspiring and life-changing yoga-teacher-training-program which covers all limbs of yoga and its related subjects. The program is not limited to only yoga-postures (asanas) because we believe that there is more knowledge needed to be a yoga-teacher. The program also includes Ayurveda, Yogic Nutrition, Alternative Healing Therapies and much more.
Join thousands of students from all over the globe who have experienced the true meaning of PEACE through our unique and engaging approach to teaching-yoga. Whether you are beginning or advanced in your practice, all yoga practitioners are welcome and encouraged to join this month-long program. This course is created for individuals with aspirations of becoming yoga teachers but is appropriate for any individual wishing to further expand their yoga practice. Cultivate Happiness, Self-Love and Positivity in a yoga program deeply devoted to spiritual growth and understanding.
Throughout the course, students will learn Yoga Alliance-approved curriculum in a nurturing and supportive classroom environment that caters to their individualized skills. The best spiritual teachers of India will share their experience to transform the lives of our beloved students so that they can too be messengers of peace in the world. Students will leave the program with the knowledge, experience and confidence to become the yoga teacher of their dreams.
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training In India Course Overview
1. Recitation of Sacred Sound (Mantra Chanting)The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- Gayatri Mantra- For emotional Purification
- Shanti Mantra - Purnamadah
- Kirtan - Sri Ram Jai ram Jai jai ram
- Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya
2. Yoga Postures (Asana)Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility and discipline.
- Joint Movement Exercises
- Warm Up Exercises
- Classical and Traditional Hatha Postures
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga (Ashtanga Primary Series)
3. Pranayama (Breathing Practices)Pranayama is an ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practicing yoga. It improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind.
- Clavicular, Thoracic and Diaphragmatic Breathing
- Kapala-bhati (Fire Breathing)
- Bhastrika (Belly Breathing)
- Nadi-Sodhanam (Alternate Nostril Breathing)
- Bhramari (Brain Cells Activating Humming Breathing)
- Ujjayi (Throat Chakra Breathing)
- Surya-Bhedi (Sun Energy Activation Breathing)
- Chandra-Bhedi (Moon Energy Activation Breathing)
- Sitli (Cooling Mouth Breathing)
- Sitkari (Cooling Teeth Breathing)
4. Mudra (Yoga Gestures)The practice of Mudra hand gestures is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures effects the energy flow of the body and can change a person's spiritual and mental characteristics.
- Bhairava Mudra
- Khechari Mudra
- Kaki Mudra
- Yoga mudra
- Nasikagra Drishti
5. Bandhas (Energy Lock)The practice of Bandhas expands the lung capacity and breathing capabilities during yoga. It also strengthens the entire body from the inside out.
- Preparation of Bandhas
- Uddiyana Bandha (Abdominal lock)
- Jalandhar Bandha (Chin lock)
- Mula Bandha (Root lock)
6. Meditation (Dhyana)Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental and emotional tranquility with the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization).
- Basics of Meditation
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Mantra Meditation
- Kundalini Active Meditation
- Dynamic Meditation
- Om Meditation
7. Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep)When a yoga practitioner moves through the various internal states of Yoga Nidra, a profound experience of relaxation occurs. This is called "Turiya," a sensation of pure bliss.
- Basic Relaxation
- Tension Relaxation
- Full Body Relaxation
- 31 Points Blue Star
- 61 Points Blue Star
8. Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)Yogic cleansing exercises are important to learn how to incorporate your breath and meditate properly during physical aspects of yoga. It also removes the blockages in the energy channels. Every Friday and Saturday at 6.00 AM- 6.45 AM.
- Rubber-neti (Cleansing nostrils with a rubber cathedral)
- Rubber-Neti complete with Jalaneti and Kapalbhati
- Trataka with Music (Concentration practice)
- Kapalbhati- cleansing the lungs
9. Anatomy and Physiology (Sharir Vijnan)Proper understanding of the physical body will help to prevent injury before, during and after practice. There are two kinds of yoga anatomy: physical and spiritual. Understanding both types are needed.
- Respiratory System
- Circulatory System
- Muscular System
- Skeletal System
- Nadis (Energy Channels)
- Panchakosha (5 Sheath)
- Pancha Tatwa (5 Great Elements)
- Chakras (Energy Points)
- Kundalini (Prime Force)
10. Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)Yoga Philosophy is the foundation of our yoga practice and is the key to earn yogic strength. Through the path of Vedanta Philosophy, you will establish a solid, well-rounded yoga practice.
- Art and Science of Silence
- Deep Understaning of Ayurveda (2)
- Daily Schedule of a Yoga student
- Principles of 5 Basics element and 10 senses
- 4 aspects of Mind and its functions
- Introduction to Chakras and its function
- Theory of Triguna
- 9 Disturbances of Mind
- Theory of Panchakosha
- Necessary qualities of a Yoga Teacher
11. Teaching Practice (Adhyapanam)Students will take turns practicing their teaching skills by performing in front of their peers and teachers.
12. Teaching MethodologyA yoga teacher should efficiently perform the practical applications of class planning and preparation. At World Peace Yoga School, our students will learn how to create a positive and peaceful class environment for an enjoyable and transformative experience.
- Step-by-Step Class Structure Planning
- Student Guidelines
(How to care for different skill levels in your class)
- Class Preparation
(Mental and emotional preparation for teaching)
13. AyurvedaAyurvedic medicine is the sister science of yoga. It's vital for every yogic path to include more natural health habits. Ayurveda brings harmony and peace to the body and soul through gentle, non-invasive healing methods.
- General Knowledge of Ayurveda
- Essential Ayurvedic Treatments
- Ayurvedic Nutrition (Science, Recipes, etc)
14. Yoga TherapyIncorporating therapeutic yoga practices helps to address various physical, mental and emotional disorders. Students will learn techniques for combatting these issues through yoga.
- Stress Management
- Yoga for relaxation
- Yoga for Obesity
- Pranayama Therapy
Assessments are based on:
- Written Test
- Oral Test
*A Yoga Alliance USA-Certified Yoga Teacher Training ProgramWhat Makes Our Program One-of-a-Kin Initiation and Blessings (Transmission of Energy) — Students begin their life-changing journey with a beautiful and magical fire ceremony conducted by our loving founder, Yogi Vishnu. After initiation, you will be deeply connected to the mystical energies of the Himalayan yogic legacy.
Direct Teachings from World-Class Teachers — World Peace Yoga School focuses on providing students with small, intimate class settings for individualized and personalized attention from our beloved teachers. The student's classes are located at the same building as their accommodations, so teachers are easily accessible to students throughout the day.
"Sundates" – Every Sunday, students take a break from their yoga classes to explore the many tourist destinations in and around Rishikesh. Excursions include rafting the Ganga River, visiting the Beatles Ashram, exploring the natural treasures of the area (like caves, river beaches and waterfalls) and meditating at Kunjapuri Temple during sunrise.
An Inspiring and Welcoming Community — Every teacher and staff member of World Peace Yoga School is passionate and committed to providing the best possible experience for every student. World Peace Yoga School is a spiritual hub for knowledge seekers to grow and nourish their souls. It's a community built on love, enthusiasm and a profound belief in the transformative powers of yoga. We believe in not just doing yoga but living yoga.
Facilities Right Next to the Ganga River — World Peace Yoga School prides itself on cleanliness and providing students with a peaceful learning environment. We are extremely grateful to be located so closely to the Ganga River with its serene and magical energy wafting onto our property. Our yoga halls are bright, colorful and modern with a gorgeous Ganga view and a literary library available for students. Nirvana Cafe inside our school also has nightly movie showings of both Hollywood and Bollywood movies for students to watch.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Dates - 2016
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Dates - 2017
What does the course fees include ?
- 1- 28 nights shared Accommodation
- 2- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals, detox juices and teas
- 3- Weekend excursions
- 4- yoga material ( books, yoga t-shirt, body cleansing kit, etc)
- 5- One ayurvedic massage
- 6- One the himalayas sightseeing trip
What is not included in the course fees ?
- 1- Private accommodation- 300 USD additional
- 2- Air-conditioner- 100 USD additional
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Daily Schedule
6am. to 2pm.
2pm. to 10pm.
Discipline Rules for Students
Refund Policy - World Peace Yoga School
For further information kindly click FAQ at headlines and find all answers for frequently asked questions
Now concentration is explained. Now concentration is explained.