Pre-Natal yoga teacher training course at world peace yoga school is registered with yoga alliance and designed for the yoga teachers who are interested to teach the pre-natal and post-natal yoga.
This is a special program designed to protect the health of the mother and the baby inside the womb.
Here students will learn different techniques of yoga, pranayama, meditation and so on as well as the proper understanding of a health of pregnant woman.
Highlights & Topics of the course :
- Specialize yoga for pregnant woman
- Understanding the specific benefits of postures
- Pre and post natal yoga
- Applying different style of yoga
- Specialize Alignment and adjustment
- Special pranayama for pregnancy
- Preparing to be a best mom
- Anatomy and physiology in each stage of pregnancy
- How to have a natural labor
- Yogic motherhood
- Special care for mother and child
- Special yoga nidra technique for the growth of the fetus
- Specific diet
- Ayurveda lifestyle for pregnant woman
- How to conceive a baby
- Divine and conscious parenting
- Role of a parents
- Special vedic mantras for natural labor
- Using props for the postures
You will learn
- How to use props in different asana practices
- Therapeutic understanding of each posture
- Yoga therapy for pelvic floor
- Massage for the woman
- Yin yoga for pregnancy
- Herbs and nutrition
To register with the yoga alliance students need to have a 200-Hr YTTC certification from Yoga Alliance standard or certified by the Level I (200-Hr)course from World Peace Yoga School, Samadhi Yoga Ashram or Vinyasa Yoga Academy.
Pre-natal Course Syllabus :
- Importance of yoga in pregnancy?
- Different Stages of pregnancy
- Creating a Foundations of practice
- Holistic approach
Early pregnancy (first 1-3 month)
- Vajrasana (The Thunderbolt)
- Trikonasana (Easy Triangle)
- Sarvangasana ( Shoulderstand)
- Shoulder stretches
- Sitting stretches
- Breath and awareness
- Basic pelvic alignment
- Spinal rolls
Mid Pregnancy (4-6 month)
- Surya namaskar
- Advanced triangle to moon
- Easy Archer to Warrior
- Tree pose
- Standing Hip openers
- Strong centering poses
- Easy Kneeling stretches
- Dynamic Kneeling Stretches
- Standing twists
- Easy Triangle to moon
- Advanced Kneeling Stretches
- Alignment of spine Sitting chair stretches
- Sitting stretches
- Wide-open stretches
- Pelvic floor stretches
- Breath awareness
Late Pregnancy (7-9 month)
- Sitting stretches
- Wide Kneeling Stretches
- Yoga For better sleep
- Alignment of spine
- Sun salutation
- Circular stretches
- Warrior to wall
- Yoga For labor
- Post-Natal Surya Namaskar
- Abdominal Stretches
- Gentle Back stretches
- Sitting twists
- Kneeling stretches
- Kneeling sun salutation
- Standing sun salutation
- Standing forward bend
- Rolling plough
Caring New born baby
- Baby massage
- Feeding milk
- Food after 6 month
- Mantra for baby
- Special care
- Basics of Meditation
- Nadabramha (Humming meditation)
- Om meditation
- So Ham
- Mantra Meditation
- Pregnancy mantra meditation
Massage of pregnant women
- Feet massage
- Head massage
- Womb / Belly care
- Post-Natal Ayurvedic Massage
- Yoga Nidra
Breathing practices for Pregnant women
- Healing pranayama
- Surya and chandrabhedi
- How to prepare the body for labor through breath awareness.
Pelvic Floor Awareness
- Cautions and conditions
- What is the pelvic floor and how to locate it
- The function of the womb
- Stages of pregnancy
Yoga Anatomy and Physiology during Pregnancy
- Anatomical and Physiological Changes During Pregnancy anatomy and physiology during pregnancy
- How organs function
- Complications (Miscarriage, Premature Labor, Preeclampsia)
Mantra for pregnancy
- For normal delivery
- Removing pain
- For good environment at home
- Good health
Sex during Pregnancy
- Allowed or not
- Special care during relationship
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics
- Based on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
- Loving what we do as yoga teachers.
- Ethics and Boundaries between the Teacher and the Student.
Yogic and Ayurvedic Diet in pregnancy
- Foods to Avoid
- Healthy Foods
- Nutrients that help during Pregnancy
Assessments are based on
- Written Test
- Oral Test
What Does The Pre-natal Yoga TTC Include ?
- Course materials
- Classical Indian dance class
- 3 Vegetarian meals daily
- Free airport pickup
- Free Ayurvedic Massage
- Himalayan mountain tour
What Does The Pre-natal Yoga TTC Not Include ?
- Private Room : 100 USD
- Air-conditioner : 50 USD
- Room heater
Pre-natal Yoga TTC Schedule & Dates - 2018
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you are having a fast any day, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food waste.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
- Clear your books of account before departure from World Peace Yoga School.
- Before departure return your books, maps or any goods which you borrowed.
- World Peace Yoga School provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or relatives will not be included in accommodation.
- Student have to present in all scheduled program of World Peace Yoga School.
Refund Policy - World Peace Yoga School
- An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
- If student cancel the course, we accept cancellation but advance deposit will not be refund in cancellation.
- There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email.
- World Peace Yoga School is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.
What do think you become, what do you feel you attract, what do imagine you create. - by Buddha