Get Familiar with Ayurveda While Learning Yoga Through Our Ayurveda Yoga TTC
What are the key components of Ayurveda Yoga TTC
The basic purpose of this Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Course is to enlighten the yoga practitioners about the much-hidden treasure of Ayurveda and its many effects on the human body. We have devised this curriculum with a perfect balance between ancient Ayurveda and Yoga Kriyas. This course is formulated as per the guidelines of Yoga Alliance and after successful completion of this course, each participant is awarded a merit certificate to further spread the knowledge of Yoga and Ayurveda. As key components of this course, we have introduced the basics and philosophy of Ayurveda, various Kriyas, medications, body purification through Ayurveda and how Yoga is related with various kriyas of Ayurveda. With this course, we take our students on a journey of Ayurveda with concepts of Ayurvedic medications for various ailments and maintenance of the human body. We practically expose our students to various kriyas with Yogasanas to bring in the good effects of Ayurveda to the human body. We introduce the concept of physical wellbeing and also offer guidance on maintaining different parts of the body with Nadi Sodhan, Pranayama, Neti and such other kriyas. For any yoga practitioner, these Ayurvedic kriyas constitute an important part of body purification and is practiced combinedly to offer the finest benefits of yoga to the serious practitioners.
Who can avail this 200 Hour Ayurveda Yoga TTC
Anyone who is interested to learn the connection of Ayurveda with Yoga and Meditation can join this teacher training program. However, this course will be an added advantage to the already practicing yoga teachers to upgrade their skills and understanding of Ayurveda. We encourage everyone to undergo this 200 Hours Ayurveda TTC to get enlightened about the ancient Ayurvedic practices of India and its connection with various Yogasanas. We offer a comprehensive model of training with the discussion with fellow yoga practitioners and this course is definitely an eye-opener for anyone who is interested in pursuing the career in Yoga and Ayurveda in the coming years.
200 Hours Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh (Course Overview)
Recitation of Sacred Sound (Mantra Chanting)
The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- 1- Om Asato Maa Sadgamaya (Mantra from Upanishad)
- 2- Tvameva mata ca pita Tvameva (Sloka on gods)
- 3- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe ( Mantra on lord shiva)
- 4- Om sahana vavatu ( Mantra from Upanishad)
- 5- Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu Gurudevo maheshwara ( Guru stotram)
- 6- Yogena Cittasya ( Sloka on sage Patanjali)
- 7- Hare rama, Hare Krishna ( Maha mantra)
Yoga Postures (Asana)Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility and discipline.
- Pawanmuktasana series 1
- Pawanmuktasana serie 2
- Pawanmuktasana series 3
- Surya Namaskar ( sun salutation)
- Chandra Namaskar (Moon salutation)
- Tadasana (palm tree pose)
- Triyak tadasana (swaying palm tree pose)
- Trikonasana (triangle pose)
- Parivirtatrikon asana – revolving triangle pose
- Uttkatasana –chair pose
- Virbhdrasana 1 -warrior 1
- Virbhdrasana 2 -warrior 2
- Virbhdrasana 3 -warrior 3
- Ardha Chandrasana- Half moon pose
- Vriksasana – tree pose
- Parvatasana – mountain pose
- Adho mukha svanasana – downward facing dog
- Kati chakrasana – waist rotating pose
- Malasana – squatted yoga pose
- Garudasana – eagle pose
- Baddha Konasana- bound angle pose
- Rajkapoot asana – pegion pose
- Bhujanghasana – cobra pose
- Urdhva mukha svanasana –upward facing dog
- Setu Bhandasana
- Supta Virasana- reclining hero pose
- Virasana –hero pose
- Vajrasana –thunderbolt
- Ardha Matsyendrasana
- Ayurveda & Yoga – Sister Sciences
- Ayurveda- Ancient way of Natural Healing
- Basics of Ayurveda
- Concept of 5 Elements (Pancha Mahabhuta)
- Tridosha ( vata, pitta. Kapha)
- 7 Body Eleements (Sapta Dhatu)
- Concept of Mala (Waste Products)
- Srotas (Body Channels)
- Agni (fire) and their functions
- Prakruti (Body Constitution)
- ama(metabolic toxins)
- Curing diseases through ayurveda
- Nature of food
- 6 tastes and its properties
- Sattvic Diet
Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
Pranayama is an ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practicing yoga. It improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind.
Introduction of Pranayama , Benefits of pranayama , General guidelines
Clavicular , Thorocic and Diaphragmatic Breathing (Yogic Breathing)
Nadi – Sodhana
Surya – Bhedi & Chandra – Bhedi
Sheetali & Sheetkari
Sitting postures for pranayama sadhana-
1- Easy pose
4- siddha yoni asana
Mudras (Yoga Gestures)
The practice of Mudra hand gestures is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures effects the energy flow of the body and can change a person's spiritual and mental characteristics.
Yoga Bandhas (Energy Lock)
The practice of Bandhas expands the lung capacity and breathing capabilities during yoga. It also strengthens the entire body from the inside out.
Mula & Maha Bandha Teaching
Meditation (Dhyana)Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental and emotional tranquility with the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization).
- Introduction to Meditation
- Breathing Awareness Meditation
- Om / Mantra Meditation
- Dynamic meditation
- Tips for developing concertation
- Silence Practice
- Ajapa japa
- Antar mouna
Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep)When a yoga practitioner moves through the various internal states of Yoga Nidra, a profound experience of relaxation occurs. This is called "Turiya," a sensation of pure bliss.
- Basic Relaxation
- Tension Relaxation
- Full Body Relaxation
Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)Yogic cleansing exercises are important to learn how to incorporate your breath and meditate properly during physical aspects of yoga. It also removes the blockages in the energy channels.
- Kapalbhati- cleansing the lungs
Anatomy and Physiology (Sharir Vijnan)
Proper understanding of the physical body will help to prevent injury before, during and after practice. There are two kinds of yoga anatomy: physical and spiritual. Understanding both types are needed.
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Circulatory System
- Nervous System
- Endocrine System
- Bodily systems
- Muscular System
- Skeletal Sytem
- Muscle Functions according
to Joint Movements
Guidelines in Studying Asana Anatomy
Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)Yoga Philosophy is the foundation of our yoga practice and is the key to earn yogic strength. Through the path of Vedanta Philosophy, you will establish a solid, well-rounded yoga practice.
- History of Indian philosophy
- Origin of yoga philosophy
- Different classical texts of yoga philosophy
- Yoga sutras of Patanjali
- 4 Aspects of mind
- Eight limbs of Yoga
- Five Elements
- Karmendriyas and Gyannendriyas (10 senses)
- Stages of Life
- Purposeful life through Yoga
- How to reach Samadhi
- Introduction to Bhagawat Geeta
Teaching Practice (Adhyapanam)Students will take turns practicing their teaching skills by performing in front of their peers and teachers.
Teaching MethodologyA yoga teacher should efficiently perform the practical applications of class planning and preparation. At World Peace Yoga School, our students will learn how to create a positive and peaceful class environment for an enjoyable and transformative experience.
- 1- Positive & conscious communication.
- 2- Friendship and trust.
- 3- Time management
- 4- Qualities of a teacher
- 5- Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, correcting.
- 6- Use of voice in class
- 7- Mental & emotional preparation for teaching.
- 8- Class preparation
- 9- Step by step class structure planning.
Assessments are based on:
- Written Test
- Oral Test
200 Hour Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Course Dates - 2018
200 hour ayurveda yoga teacher training in Rishikesh will be conducted throughout the year on following dates in 2018
What does the course fees include ?
- 1- 27 nights shared Accommodation
- 2- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and teas
- 3- Weekend excursions
- 4- yoga material
- 5- One the himalayas sightseeing trip
- 6- A free ayurvedic massage.
- 7- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) dehradun airport.
What is not included in the course fees ?
- 1- Private accommodation- 300 USD additional
- 2- Air-conditioner- 100 USD additional
200 Hour Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Daily Schedule
6:30 to 7:30 AM
7:45 to 8:00 AM
8:00 to 9:00 AM
9:15 to 10:00 AM
10:15 to 11:15 AM
11:15 to 12:15 PM
12:15 to 1:15 PM
1:20 to 2:10 PM
2:15 to 3:00 PM
3:00 to 4:30 PM
4:45 to 5:30 PM
5:30 to 6:15 PM
6:30 to 7:30 PM
7:15 to 8:00 PM
All classes are mandatory only in case of an emergency or illness one can take leave with respected teacher permission. Uninformed leaves won’t be accepted and this will effect on student monthly performance.
A high degree of self-motivation is required for all aspects of the course. The practice and especially the teaching of yoga demand a high degree of self-discipline and purity. To ensure the success of the programme, participants are required to attend all spiritual activities, meditation sessions, lectures and asana classes. Meat, fish, eggs, black tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, drugs and nudity are prohibited during the course as they are counterproductive to the yoga practice. Participants who do not comply with the school rules may be dismissed from the course.
Discipline Rules for Students
Refund Policy - World Peace Yoga School
For further information kindly click FAQ at headlines and find all answers for frequently asked questions
Now concentration is explained.