500 Hours Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher Training Course In Rishikesh, India:
Are you seeking to dive deep into the heart of Yoga and gain all possible knowledge of it? To build a strong fundamental basement of your future teachings and practices? To learn from professional teachers who will guide you every step of the way? And will give you the tools to be a successful teacher yourself? If your answer is yes, so you are in the right place. That's the spirit!
Students who want to complete a 500 hour yoga teacher training program, we offer back-to-back 200 and 300 hour yoga teacher training programs. It's challenging yet greatly rewarding to complete both programs together to fulfill the Yoga Alliance® RYT 500® educational requirements. Build upon what you learn in the 200 hour course and take your practice and teaching skills even further. Completing both the 200 and 300 hour yoga teacher trainings with the same yoga school ensures both consistency and depth.
No matter if you just got to meet yoga, or you have done it several times, our 500 hour yoga teacher training course is suitable to everyone. We guarantee once your completed the course you'll be an expert in it. Will help you to find your dominant style (hatha, vinyasa, ashtanga) just as much as yourself along the way.Come and connect to your inner light, in a peaceful, love-filled environment at World Peace Yoga School in the magical Rishikesh. Experience the powerful vibration of the Himalayas and the ancient knowledge of the Yogis.
Can't wait to see you!
500 Hours:Yoga Teacher Training Course In India Overview:
1. Recitation of Sacred Sound (Mantra Chanting)The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- Gayatri Mantra- For emotional Purification
- Shanti Mantra - Purnamadah
- Kirtan - Sri Ram Jai ram Jai jai ram
- Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya
- Om Mani Padme Hum
- Maha-Mritunjaya Mantra
- Karagre Vasate Laxmih- Morning Mantra
- Samudra Vasane Devi - Prayer for Mother Earth
- Prayer for world peace - Om Dhyo Shantih
- Guru mantra
- A-U-M Chanting with Chakra concentration
- Healing Mantras
2. Yoga Postures (Asana)Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility and discipline.
- Joint Movement Exercises
- Warm Up Exercises
- An Advance Classical & Traditional 100 Hatha Postures To Know The Depth Of Asanas.
- An Advance Asanas Teaching On Vinyasa Flow Yoga & Ashtanga
3. Pranayama (Breathing Practices)Pranayama is an ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practicing yoga. It improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind.
- Clavicular, Thoracic and Diaphragmatic Breathing
- Kapala-bhati (Fire Breathing)
- Bhastrika (Belly Breathing)
- Nadi-Sodhanam (Alternate Nostril Breathing)
- Bhramari (Brain Cells Activating Humming Breathing)
- Ujjayi (Throat Chakra Breathing)
- Surya-Bhedi (Sun Energy Activation Breathing)
- Chandra-Bhedi (Moon Energy Activation Breathing)
- Sitli (Cooling Mouth Breathing)
- Sitkari (Cooling Teeth Breathing)
- Introduction of Advance Pranayama
- Mantra Chanting Relation to Pranayama
- Science of Kumbhaka - Retention of breath and practice
- Nadis and Chakra connection in Pranayama
- Learning Devnagari Alphabet, relation to Chakra
- Chakras and Sanskrit letter
- Kirtan - A call to God
- Aura and prana
- Pranayama and Kundalini connection with Pranayama
- Pranayama Therapy 1
- Pranayama Therapy 2
- How to develop a good practice of Advance pranayama
- Practicing advance Mudras
4. Mudra (Yoga Gestures)The practice of Mudra hand gestures is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures effects the energy flow of the body and can change a person's spiritual and mental characteristics.
- Bhairava Mudra
- Khechari Mudra
- Kaki Mudra
- Yoga mudra
- Nasikagra Drishti
- Yoni Mudra
- Hridaya Mudra
- Shambhavi Mudra
- Shanmukhi Mudra
- Viparita Karani Mudra
- Maha Mudra
- Mahabheda Mudra
- Ashwini Mudra
- Vajroli Mudra
5. Bandhas (Energy Lock)The practice of Bandhas expands the lung capacity and breathing capabilities during yoga. It also strengthens the entire body from the inside out.
- Preparation of Bandhas
- Uddiyana Bandha (Abdominal lock)
- Jalandhar Bandha (Chin lock)
- Mula Bandha (Root lock)
- Bandhas and holding the breath
- Bandhas and releasing the breath
- Awaking the hidden energy with Bandha
6. Meditation (Dhyana)Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental and emotional tranquility with the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization).
- Basics of Meditation
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Mantra Meditation
- Kundalini Active Meditation
- Dynamic Meditation
- Om Meditation
- Chakra Breathing Meditation
- Kundalini Dance Meditation
- Natraj Active Meditation
- Om Meditation
- Susumna Meditation
- Spinal Breathing Meditation
7. Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep)When a yoga practitioner moves through the various internal states of Yoga Nidra, a profound experience of relaxation occurs. This is called "Turiya," a sensation of pure bliss.
- Basic Relaxation
- Tension Relaxation
- Full Body Relaxation
- 31 Points Blue Star
- 61 Points Blue Star
8. Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)Yogic cleansing exercises are important to learn how to incorporate your breath and meditate properly during physical aspects of yoga. It also removes the blockages in the energy channels. Every Friday and Saturday at 6.00 AM- 6.45 AM.
- Rubber-neti (Cleansing nostrils with a rubber cathedral)
- Rubber-Neti complete with Jalaneti and Kapalbhati
- Trataka with Music (Concentration practice)
- Kapalbhati- cleansing the lungs
- Jalaneti Satkarma (Nasal cleansing with salty water)
- Agnisar Kriya
- Nauli Kriya
- Dhauti Kriya-Vamana
- Vasti Kriya- Sankhaprakyalana
9. Anatomy and Physiology (Sharir Vijnan)Proper understanding of the physical body will help to prevent injury before, during and after practice. There are two kinds of yoga anatomy: physical and spiritual. Understanding both types are needed.
- Respiratory System
- Circulatory System
- Skeletal System
- Nadis (Energy Channels)
- Panchakosha (5 Sheath)
- Chakras (Energy Points)
- Kundalini (Prime Force)
- Effects of Pranayama in Respiratory System
- Digestive system
- Effects of Yoga practice and Nauli in Digestive system
- Muscular system during the yoga pose
- Prana and Nervous system
10. Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)Yoga Philosophy is the foundation of our yoga practice and is the key to earn yogic strength. Through the path of Vedanta Philosophy, you will establish a solid, well-rounded yoga practice.
- Art and Science of Silence
- Deep Understaning of Ayurveda (2)
- Daily Schedule of a Yoga student
- Principles of 5 Basics element and 10 senses
- 4 aspects of Mind and its functions
- Introduction to Chakras and its function
- Theory of Triguna
- 9 Disturbances of Mind
- Theory of Panchakosha
- Necessary qualities of a Yoga Teacher
- Introduction to Yogic Path of Spirituality
- Philosophy of Yoga Sutra of Patanjali & Eight limbs of yoga
- Yoga Sutra1 & 5 states of Mind (Y.S: 1.1)
- Yoga Sutra 2 & Controlling and channelising the modification of the mind (Y.S: 1.2)
- 5 fold Vritts of the mind (Y.S: 1.4-1.11)
- Control of Vrittis through Practice and dispassion(Y.S:1.12-1.16)
- Samadhi- what it is and how to achieve it. (Y.S: 1.17-1.23)
- God- what is it and how to achieve acceding to yoga (Y.S: 1.24-1.29)
- 9 Disurbances of Mind and how to control them (Y.S: 1.30-1.40)
- Taste of Experiencing the Hightest state of Yoga called Samadhi (Y.S: 1.41-1.51)
- Understanding Kriya Yoga and its benifit(Y.S-2.1-2.2)
- 5 Afflictions-pain (Klesas) and how to remove them(Y.S-2.3-2.17)
- Deep Understanding the 8 limbs of Yoga and their benefits(Y.S: 2.28-45)-1
- Deep Understanding the 8 limbs of Yoga and their benefits(Y.S: 2.45-53)-2
- Everything is Yoga, and Introduction to Bhagavat Geeta
- Everything is Yoga, and Introduction to Bhagavat Geeta
- Understanding the functions and power of seven chakras -I
- Understanding the functions and power of seven chakras -II
- Introduction to Kundalini and process of awakening
- Importants of Learning Yoga Philosophy
- Mastering Yoga in our life
11. Teaching Practice (Adhyapanam)Students will take turns practicing their teaching skills by performing in front of their peers and teachers.
12. Teaching MethodologyA yoga teacher should efficiently perform the practical applications of class planning and preparation. At World Peace Yoga School, our students will learn how to create a positive and peaceful class environment for an enjoyable and transformative experience.
- Step-by-Step Class Structure Planning
- Student Guidelines (How to care for different skill
levels in your class)
- Class Preparation
(Mental and emotional preparation for teaching)
13. AyurvedaAyurvedic medicine is the sister science of yoga. It's vital for every yogic path to include more natural health habits.
Ayurveda brings harmony and peace to the body and soul through gentle, non-invasive healing methods.
- General Knowledge of Ayurveda
- Essential Ayurvedic Treatments
- Ayurvedic Nutrition (Science, Recipes, etc)
14. Yoga TherapyIncorporating therapeutic yoga practices helps to address various physical, mental and emotional disorders. Students will learn techniques for combatting these issues through yoga.
- Stress Management
- Yoga for relaxation
- Yoga for Obesity
- Pranayama Therapy
- Yoga for Hipertension
- Yoga For Heart Problem
- Yoga for stress
- Yoga for Children
- Yoga for Pregnant woman
- Massage Therapy
- Yoga for Diabetes
- Yoga for Thyroid problems
- Reiki Healing
- Energy Healing
- Mantra Therapy
- Sound Therapy
- Chakra Healing
Assessments are based on:
- Written Test
- Oral Test
A Yoga Alliance USA-Certified Yoga Teacher Training Program:
What Makes Our Program One-of-a-Kind - Initiation and Blessings (Transmission of Energy) — Students begin their life-changing journey with a beautiful and magical fire ceremony conducted by our loving founder, Yogi Vishnu. After initiation, you will be deeply connected to the mystical energies of the Himalayan yogic legacy.
Direct Teachings from World-Class Teachers — World Peace Yoga School focuses on providing students with small, intimate class settings for individualized and personalized attention from our beloved teachers. The student's classes are located at the same building as their accommodations, so teachers are easily accessible to students throughout the day.
"Sundates" – Every Sunday, students take a break from their yoga classes to explore the many tourist destinations in and around Rishikesh. Excursions include rafting the Ganga River, visiting the Beatles Ashram, exploring the natural treasures of the area (like caves, river beaches and waterfalls) and meditating at Kunjapuri Temple during sunrise.
An Inspiring and Welcoming Community — Every teacher and staff member of World Peace Yoga School is passionate and committed to providing the best possible experience for every student who walks through our doors. World Peace Yoga School is a spiritual hub for knowledge seekers to grow and nourish their souls. It's a community built on love, enthusiasm and a profound belief in the transformative powers of yoga. We believe in not just doing yoga but living yoga.
Modern Facilities Right Next to the Ganga River — World Peace Yoga School prides itself on cleanliness and providing students with a peaceful learning environment. We are extremely grateful to be located so closely to the Ganga River with its serene and magical energy wafting onto our property. Our yoga halls are bright, colorful and modern with a gorgeous Ganga view and a literary library available for students. Nirvana Cafe Nirvana Cafe inside our school also has nightly movie showings of both Hollywood and Bollywood movies for students to watch.
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Dates - 2017
What does the course fees include ?
- 1- 60 Days Shared Accommodation
- 2- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals, detox juice and tea
- 3- Weekend excursions
- 4- yoga material ( books, yoga t-shirt, body cleansing kit, etc)
- 5- One ayurvedic massage
- 6- One the himalayas sightseeing trip
What is not included in the course fees ?
- 1- Private accommodation- 600 USD additional
- 2- Air-conditioner- 200 USD additional
Discipline Rules for Students
Refund Policy - World Peace Yoga School
For further information kindly click FAQ at headlines and find all answers for frequently asked questions
Tada drashtuh svaroope avasthanam
At that time (the time of concentration) the seer (the Purasa) rests in his own (unmodified) state