Get ready to experience yoga like you never have before!
Are you seeking for a place where you can expand your knowledge about yoga? Where you can get professional guidance, strong foundation, and be in a love-filled environment? You want to know how to practice yourself various yoga techniques? Or simply looking for to escape a little while and find your peace of mind? If any of above, you are in the right place. Welcome Home ?
We welcome you to our Yoga-family to evolve, to reborn, and most importantly to enjoy your stay with us. As much as the magical Rishikesh with its powerful vibration of wisdom and ancient knowledge of the Himalayan Yogis. .
Can't wait to see you!''Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self"(The Bragavad gita)
100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training In India Course Overview:
1. Recitation of Sacred Sound (Mantra Chanting)
The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- 1- Guru Vandana (Prayer to guru)
- 2- Pratah Smarana (Morning prayer)
- 3- Ratri Smarana (Evening prayer)
- 4- Anna purna stotra (Meal time prayer)
- 5- Swadhyaya Prarthana (Study prayer) (i) Maha-mrtyunjaya mantra
(ii) Gayatri mantra
2. Yoga Postures (Asana)
Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility and discipline.
Surya Namaskar (Sun salutation) and Chandra Namaskar (Moon salutation)
Alignment, Assist and Adjustment for the following Asanas
- 1. Warrior I – Virabhadrasana I
- 2. Warrior II - Virabhadrasana II
- 3. Extended Triangle – Utthita Trikonasana
- 4. Wide-angle Forward Bend – Prasarita Padottanasana
- 5. Garland – Malasan
- 6. Seated Wide-angle Forward Bend – Upavishta Konasana
- 7. Bound Angle – Baddha Konasana
- 8. Monkey Pose – Hanumanasana
- 9. King Pigeon – Rajakapotasana
- 10. Cobra – Bhujangasana
- 11. Upward Facing Dog – Urdvha Mukha Svasana
- 12. Fish Pose – Matsyasana
- 13. Bridge – Setu Bhandasana
- 14. Camel – Utrasana
- 15. Dancer's Pose – Natarajasana
Ashtanga YogaCoverage: Alignment, Drishti, Adjustment, Options
- Surya Namaskar A
- Surya Namaskar B
- 1. Padangusthasana
- 2. Padahasthasana
- 3. Utthita Trikonasana
- 4. Parivrtta Trikonasana
- 5. Utthita Parsvakonasana
- 6. Parivrtta Parsvakonasana
- 7. Prasarita Padottanasana A B C & D
- 8. Utkatasana
- 9. Virabhadrasana A & B
- 10. Dandasana
- 11. Paschimottanasana A
- 12. Janu Sirsasana A
- 13. Marichyasana A & C
- 14. Navasana
- 15. Baddha Konasana A & B
Asanas for Beginners:
3. Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
Pranayama is an ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practicing yoga. It improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind.
- Introduction of Pranayama , Benefits of pranayama , General guidelines
- Clavicular , Thorocic and Diaphragmatic Breathing (Yogic Breathing)
- Jnana mudra , Chin mudra
- Nadi – Sodhana
- Surya – Bhedi & Chandra – Bhedi
- Sheetali & Sheetkari
- Preparation , Uddiyana
4. Mudra (Yoga Gestures)The practice of Mudra hand gestures is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures effects the energy flow of the body and can change a person's spiritual and mental characteristics.
- Jnana Mudra
- Chin Mudra
- Bhairava Mudra
5. Bandhas (Energy Lock)The practice of Bandhas expands the lung capacity and breathing capabilities during yoga. It also strengthens the entire body from the inside out.
- Meaning of Bandhas
- kinds of Bandhas
- Benefit of Bandhas
6. Meditation (Dhyana)
Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental and emotional tranquility with the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization).
- Breathing Awareness Meditation (Mon)
- Om / Mantra Meditation (Tue)
- Trataka (Wed)
- Dynamic meditation (Fri)
- Kirtan / Satsang (Sat)
7. Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep)
When a yoga practitioner moves through the various internal states of Yoga Nidra, a profound experience of relaxation occurs. This is called "Turiya," a sensation of pure bliss.
- Basic Relaxation
- Tension Relaxation
- Full Body Relaxation
8. Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)
Yogic cleansing exercises are important to learn how to incorporate your breath and meditate properly during physical aspects of yoga. It also removes the blockages in the energy channels. Every Friday and Saturday at 6.00 AM- 6.45 AM.
- Rubber-neti (Cleansing nostrils with a rubber cathedral)
- Rubber-Neti complete with Jalaneti and Kapalbhati
- Trataka with Music (Concentration practice)
9. Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)
Yoga Philosophy is the foundation of our yoga practice and is the key to earn yogic strength. Through the path of Vedanta Philosophy, you will establish a solid, well-rounded yoga practice.
- Introduction to yoga ,its philosophy and evolution
- Introduction to yoga sutras of patanjali
- Definition of yoga
- 4 aspects of mind and its functions
- Daily Schedule of a yoga student
- Principles of 5 Basic element & 10 Senses
- Yama , Niyama (4 days)
- Asana , Pranayama & Pratyahara , Dharana , Dhyan , Samadhi (2 Days)
10. Yoga Therapy (Yoga Chikitsa)
Incorporating therapeutic yoga practices helps to address various physical, mental and emotional disorders. Students will learn techniques for combatting these issues through yoga.
- 1- What is yoga therapy ?
- 2- Principles of yoga therapy
- 3- Yoga for Stress (i)- What is stress ?
(3)- How to release stress ?
(4)- Laughing yoga
(5)- Blockage opening yoga emotional
Assessments are based on:
- Written Test
- Oral Test
Venue~Accommodation & Yoga Hall
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Dates - 2017
What does the course fees include ?
- 1- 15 nights shared Accommodation
- 2- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals, detox juice and tea
- 3- Weekend excursions
- 4- yoga material ( books, yoga t-shirt, body cleansing kit, etc)
- 5- One ayurvedic massage
- 6- One the himalayas sightseeing trip
What is not included in the course fees ?
- 1- Private accommodation- 150 USD additional
- 2- Air-conditioner- 50 USD additional
100 Hours yoga teacher training daily schedule
6:00 to 6:30
6:30 to 8:00
8:00 to 9:00
9:15 to 10:15
11:00 to 12:00
12:00 to 1:00
1:00 to 2:00
2:30 to 3:30
4:00 to 5:30
6:00 to 7:00
7:15 to 8:00
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you are having a fast any day, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food waste.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
- Clear your books of account before departure from World Peace Yoga School.
- Before departure return your books, maps or any goods which you borrowed.
- World Peace Yoga School provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or relatives will not be included in accommodation.
- Student have to present in all scheduled program of World Peace Yoga School.
Refund Policy - World Peace Yoga School
- An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
- If student cancel the course, we accept cancellation but advance deposit will not be refund in cancellation.
- There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email.
- World Peace Yoga School is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.
For further information kindly click FAQ at headlines and find all answers for frequently asked questions
Yoga is like music: the rhythm of body, the melody of mind and the harmony of the soul create the symphony of life. - by B.K.S Iyengar