Embark on your journey of self-discovery with 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
If you’ve completed and are certified by Yoga Alliance/USA/UK in the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (TTC) and are now seeking to explore and get to the very root of Yoga then this course is for you. World Peace Yoga School offers one of the most sought after 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training (TTC) in all of Rishikesh, India and the World. The course takes place in our beautiful, flagship World Peace Yoga School centre in Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh, the Home of Yoga. Some of what’s included in this incredible course is:
- 300 Hours, 30 Days, advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course (TTC)
- Tailored course, with a specific curriculum to take your Yogic knowledge and application to the next level
- Topics covered will be broader in range and deeper in its essence
Our Yoga Teachers know the students attending the 300 Hours Teacher Training Course (TTC) are serious about further deepening their knowledge, which is why we’ve developed specific teaching methods and techniques to make sure your experience is truly life changing. The aspirations we have for the 300 Hours Teacher Training Course (TCC) is to not only elevate your Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) to a whole new level using time tested ancient, accurate teaching methods but to enable you to establish true inner peace, bliss and tranquility. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of both the ancient Science of Yoga as well as the many Philosophical, Practical and Spiritual elements of Yoga.
World Peace Yoga School’s beautiful Ashrams offer an uplifting, serene environment for you to undertake such a life transforming course. Our Guruji’s have taken every possible step to make sure the atmosphere is precisely tailored for our students to feel comfortable, engaged, inspired and at home throughout the 30 days with us, our staff take pleasure in ensuring every single student is treated like a family member and has all of their needs catered for.
You'll be learning from our experienced and qualified teachers who are committed to give you the best tools for your future teachings and success. We are offering you a beautiful transformation what takes you to the next level of your spiritual growth. So what are you waiting for?
300 Hours divided into-
- 26 hours (Chanting)
- 80 Hours (Asanas practice)
- 26 Hours (Pranayama)
- 26 Hours (Guided meditation)
- 15 Hours (Silence practice)
- 26 Hours (Adjustment, alignments, methodology)
- 26 Hours (Yoga Philosophy)
- 26 Hours (Yoga anatomy/ Physiology)
- 26 hours (Self-study & projects)
- 20 Hours (Karma yoga)
- 5 Hours (Examination & feedback)
Receive the guidance you need to be not only an advanced yoga teacher but also a master of yoga with the complete knowledge and understanding of human consciousness & yoga sciences.
'Yoga is a journey of the Self'- Sing up and begin your beautiful journey of self-discovery in World Peace Yoga School with us.
300 Hour: 30 days Yoga Teacher Training In India, Course Overview:
1. Recitation of Sacred Sound (Mantra Chanting)
The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- 1- Om Asato Maa Sadgamaya (Mantra from Upanishad)
- 2- Tvameva mata ca pita Tvameva (Sloka on gods)
- 3- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe ( Mantra on lord shiva)
- 4- Om sahana vavatu ( Mantra from Upanishad)
- 5- Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu Gurudevo maheshwara ( Guru stotram)
- 6- Yogena Cittasya ( Sloka on sage Patanjali)
- 7- Hare rama, Hare Krishna ( Maha mantra)
- 8- Vakratunda Mahakaya Mantra
- 9-Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha (Gayatri Mantra)
2. Yoga Postures (Asana)
Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility and discipline.
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Course Syllabus
- 1- Sun salutation A
- 2- Sun salutation B
- I Padangusthasana - Big teo posture
- II Padahastasana – Hand under foot posture
- III Utthita trikonasana- Triangle pose
- IV Parivrtta Trikonasana- Revolving triangle
- V Utthita parvakonasana- Extended Side Angle Pose
- VI Parivritta Parsvakonasana – Revolving side angle pose
- VII Prasarita padottanasana A to D – Intense wide leg stretch
- VIII Parsvottanasana- Intense side stretch posture
- IX Utthita hasta padangusthasana- Hand to big toe posture
- X Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana- Half bound lotus forward bend
- XI Utkatasana- Fierce pose
- XII Virabhadrasana A-B. Warrior SITTING POSTURES
- XIII Dandasana- Staff pose
- XIV Paschimottanasana A to C Intense West – Stretch or sitting forward bend
- The Vinyasa ( Vinyasa to jump back)
- XV Purvottanasana – Intense east stretch
- XVI Ardha baddha Padma paschimottanasana- Half bound lotus forward bend
- XVII Tiriang mukhaipada paschimottanasana- reverse the leg direction of one leg intense east stretch
- XVIII Janu sirsasana A to C Head to knee pose
- XIX Marichyasana A-D
- XX Navasana – Boat posture
- XXI Bhujapidasana- Shoulder pressure posture
- XXII Kurmasana- Tortoise posture
- XXIII Supta kurmasana- Sleeping tortoise
- XXIV Garbha pindasana- Embryo posture
- XXV Kukkutasana – Rooster posture
- XXVI Baddha konasana A to B – Bound angle posture
- XXVII Upavista konasana A to B- Seated angle posture
- XXVIII Supta konasana A to B – Lying down angle posture
- XXIX Supta padangustasana – Reclining big toe posture
- XXX Ubhaya padangusthasana- Both big toes postures
- XXXI Urdhva mukha paschimottasana- Upward facing full forward bend
- XXXII Setu bandhasana- Bridge
- XXXIII Urdhva dhanurasana- Upward bow posture
- XXXIV Paschimottanasana – Full forward bend
- XXXV Salamba sarvangasana – Shoulder- stand
- XXXVI Halasana – Plow
- XXXVII Karnapidasana – Ear pressure posture
- XXXVIII Urdhva padmasana – Upward lotus
- XXXIX Pindasana – Embryo posture
- XL Matsyasana – Fish posture
- XLI Uttana Padasana- Extended leg posture
- XLII Sirsasana – Headstand
- XLIII Yoga mudra- Sealed yoga posture
- XLIV Padmasana – Lotus
- XLV Uttpluthi – uprooting
- XLVI Savasana – Corpse posture
Hatha Yoga Course Syllabus
3. Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
b- Manomaya kosha
c- Pranamaya Kosha
d- Vijnanamaya Kosha
e- Anandamaya Kosha
4. Mudra (Yoga Gestures)The practice of Mudra hand gestures is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures effects the energy flow of the body and can change a person's spiritual and mental characteristics.
- 1- Introduction of Mudras
- 2- Jnana & Chin mudra
- 3- Yoni mudra
- 4- Bhairava mudra
- 5- Hridaya mudra
- 6- Khechari Mudra
- 7- Nasikagra mudra
- 7- Shambhavi mudra
5. Bandhas (Energy Lock)The practice of Bandhas expands the lung capacity and breathing capabilities during yoga. It also strengthens the entire body from the inside out.
- 1-Introduction to bandha
- 2-Jalandhara bandha
- 3-Moola bandha
- 4-Uddiyana bandha
- 5-Maha bandha
6. Meditation (Dhyana)Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental and emotional tranquility with the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization).
- Introduction to Meditation
- Meditation, Why?
- Meditation and Brain waves
- Meditation and its effect on Stress Management
- Obstacles in Meditation
- Role of concentration in Meditation and tips for developing concentration
- Meditation on Body and Breath
- Om / Mantra Meditation
- Antat and Bahir Trataka
- Dynamic meditation
- Tips for Silence Meditation Practice
- Japa Meditation
- Ajapa japa
- Antar mouna
- Nada Meditation
7. Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep)When a yoga practitioner moves through the various internal states of Yoga Nidra, a profound experience of relaxation occurs. This is called "Turiya," a sensation of pure bliss.
- Basic Relaxation
- Tension Relaxation
- Full Body Relaxation
8. Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)Yogic cleansing exercises are important to learn how to incorporate your breath and meditate properly during physical aspects of yoga. It also removes the blockages in the energy channels.
- Jalaneti Satkarma (Nasal cleansing with salty water)
- Rubber neti (Nasal cleansing with a rubber string)
- Agnisar Kriya
- Nauli Kriya
- Kapalbhati Cleansing
9. Anatomy and Physiology (Sharir Vijnan)Proper understanding of the physical body will help to prevent injury before, during and after practice. There are two kinds of yoga anatomy: physical and spiritual. Understanding both types is needed.
- Digestive system
- Respiratory System
- Circulatory System
- Nervous System
- Endocrine System
- Bodily systems
- Effects of Pranayama in Respiratory System
- Effects of Yoga practice and Nauli in Digestive system
- Muscular and Skeletal system with advance postures
- Anatomy of Pelvic griddle and spine
- Nadis- The Energy Channel
- Prana and Nervous system
- Kundalini Shakti
- Therapeutic Applications of Yoga Postures and How to avoid injury in asana class
10. Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)
Yoga Philosophy is the foundation of our yoga practice and is the key to earn yogic strength. Through the path of Vedanta Philosophy, you will establish a solid, well-rounded yoga practice.
Patanjali yoga sutras-
- 1- CHAPTER 1- Samadhi pada
- 2- CHAPTER 2- Sadhana Pada
11. Yoga Therapy
Incorporating therapeutic yoga practices helps to address various physical, mental and emotional disorders. Students will learn techniques for combatting these issues through yoga.
- Therapeutical Effects of Shathkarma
- Kati Vasti
- Tridosha (Explanation of Tridosha)
- Food Habits as per Tridosha
- Nadi Parikshan
- Respiratory Diseases- Diseases related to Respiration
- Yog Nidra
- Pranayam and its effects
- Eyes diseases
- Heart diseases
- Heart opening Session
- Video session on Awakening of Kundilini.
12. Teaching Practice (Adhyapanam)Students will take turns practicing their teaching skills by performing in front of their peers and teachers.
13. Teaching MethodologyA yoga teacher should efficiently perform the practical applications of class planning and preparation. At World Peace Yoga School, our students will learn how to create a positive and peaceful class environment for an enjoyable and transformative experience.
- 1- Positive & conscious communication.
- 2- Friendship and trust.
- 3- Time management
- 4- Qualities of a teacher
- 5- Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, correcting.
- 6- Use of voice in class
- 7- Mental & emotional preparation for teaching.
- 8- Class preparation
- 9- Step by step class structure planning.
Assessments are based on:
- Written Test
- Oral Test
A Yoga Alliance USA-Certified Yoga Teacher Training Program
What Makes Our Program One-of-a-Kind - Initiation and Blessings (Transmission of Energy) — Students begin their life-changing journey with a beautiful and magical fire ceremony conducted by our loving founder, Yogi Vishnu. After initiation, you will be deeply connected to the mystical energies of the Himalayan yogic legacy.
Direct Teachings from World-Class Teachers — World Peace Yoga School focuses on providing students with small, intimate class settings for individualized and personalized attention from our beloved teachers. The student's classes are located at the same building as their accommodations, so teachers are easily accessible to students throughout the day.
"Sundates" – Every Sunday, students take a break from their yoga classes to explore the many tourist destinations in and around Rishikesh. Excursions include rafting the Ganga River, visiting the exploring the natural treasures of the area (like caves, river beaches and waterfalls) and meditating at Kunjapuri Temple during sunrise.
An Inspiring and Welcoming Community — Every teacher and staff member of World Peace Yoga School is passionate and committed to providing the best possible experience for every student who walks through our doors. World Peace Yoga School is a spiritual hub for knowledge seekers to grow and nourish their souls. It's a community built on love, enthusiasm and a profound belief in the transformative powers of yoga. We believe in not just doing yoga but living yoga.
Green campus— World Peace Yoga School prides itself on cleanliness and providing students with a peaceful natural learning environment. We are extremely grateful to be located so closely to the Ganga River with its serene and magical energy wafting onto our property. Our yoga halls are bright, colourful and modern with a gorgeous mountains view.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Dates - 2018-19
What does the course fees include ?
- 1- One Month Shared Accommodation
- 2- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and tea
- 3- Weekend excursions
- 4- yoga material
- 5- One the himalayas sightseeing trip
- 6- A free ayurvedic massage.
- 7- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) dehradun airport.
- 8- Kirtan night.
What is not included in the course fees ?
- 1- Private accommodation- 300 USD additional
- 2- Air-conditioner- 100 USD Extra
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Daily Schedule
6:00 to 7:30 AM
7:45 to 9:00 AM
9:15 to 10:00 AM
11:00 to 12:00 AM
12:15 to 1:15 PM
1:30 to 2:30 PM
3:00 to 4:00 PM
4:00 to 5:00 PM
5:00 to 6:30 PM
6:30 to 7:30 PM
All classes are mandatory only in case of an emergency or illness one can take leave with respected teacher permission. Uninformed leaves won’t be accepted and this will effect on student monthly performance.
Some Questions About 300 Hour Yoga TTCWe walk together with students in the yoga path of 300 hours YTTC Program
This program popular as the toughest, the best, the unique, the original, the quality, the simple, the details skillful, the knowledgeable, the happiest of 300- hours TTC program in Yoga Capital Rishikesh India.
Que : Why we are the toughest at the same time how to maintain that quality?
Ans : We teach full primary series with advance secondary series postures of ASHTANGA
A : We have a teachers name by the student as THE KING OF ALIGNMENT
A: Most classical and advance asanas daily two hours in the HATHA Session
A : PRANAYAMA - teacher teach level one to high level of each breathing techniques
A : ANATOMY - session leads by lively and young professional teacher who use an easy way to understand the human body in yoga
A : PHILOPOSHY – The wisdom of the teacher as deep as the Ocean as big a sky. Each class fills up with professionalism and consistency to share enthusiasm and passion for learning with allows the student the freedom to express themselves and room to grow as human beings and learners while setting appropriate limits.
Q : Why we are THE BEST?
A : Our daily intense schedule leading student completely focused in study and upgrading.
Q : Why are we UNIQUE?
A : Our special class teaches Yoga classical dance, Ancient classical Healing Raga, classical mantra, Ayurveda and YIN Yoga. Student grows and learns in a unique pattern of classes.
Q : Why are we SPECIAL?
A : We make effort to do villages visit with the student. We touch student heart with the original culture of India.
Q :Why we are ORIGINAL?
A : We teach the ancient systems of Yoga in its original form and its other branches. Our students will be initiated to the Himalayan tradition that has been continuing for thousands of years.
Q : Why are we details and skillful?
A :The Skillful detailing is built by years’ experience. Our team has engaged in nothing more than learning, teaching and upgrading. Is takes years to collect the amount of knowledge and experience to make us skillful. And we are still growing with no limits.
Q : Why we have this happier environment?
A : We practice Asana together at the same we also leaning to be inward together. Find your true self.
Q :How can we make the above possible?
A :Our founder and a professional teacher are working closely with our student to explore learning and practice. This progress is to refine the student teaching skill and also student future development. The staff & management being part of a stimulating and supportive teaching community.
Q :We are just Simply nice…..but why?
A : Our kitchen prepares vegetarian food with love similar to a simple and nice food by mother hand.
A : We located at the place where you can easily find athletic daily use product from an organic store in 10 minutes walking distance.
A : We have neighborhoods who run simple and friendly vegetarian restaurant, fruit store, sweet store, Chai Store &etc A : We have a big garden and we surrounded by a natural view of the mountain.
Are you DARE to join this unique tougher YET professional 300 HOURS YTTC PROGRAM ??
Please book your slot now…. Seat are limited
A high degree of self-motivation is required for all aspects of the course. The practice and especially the teaching of yoga demand a high degree of self-discipline and purity. To ensure the success of the programme, participants are required to attend all spiritual activities, meditation sessions, lectures and asana classes. Meat, fish, eggs, black tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, drugs and nudity are prohibited during the course as they are counterproductive to the yoga practice. Participants who do not comply with the school rules may be dismissed from the course.
Discipline Rules for Students
Refund Policy - World Peace Yoga School
For further information kindly click FAQ at headlines and find all answers for frequently asked questions
Yoga is restraining the mind-stuff (Chitta) from taking various forms (Vrttis)