300 Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher Training Course In Rishikesh, India:
Embark on your journey of self-discovery with 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
Are you looking for to explore the very root of yoga? To get deeply connected to yourself, and carry out the peace from your very being? World Peace Yoga School provides you a peaceful and inspiring environment to complete 300 Hour Yoga TTC because our mission is to help you to stablish inner-peace within you through an ancient yoga teachings and keep maintain it even after you're going home.
Our 300 Hour YTTC is perfect for those students who've been completed the 200 YTTC already, and looking forward to go deeper into the science and practice of Yoga. The aim of most students who is attending to this course is to be registered by Yoga Alliance US for 500 RYT what requires to have the 200 YTT hours.
You'll be learning from our experienced and qualified teachers who are committed to give you the best tools for your future teachings and success. We are offering you a beautiful transformation what takes you to the next level of your spiritual growth. So what are you waiting for?
Receive the guidance you need to be not only an advanced yoga teacher but also a master of yoga with the complete knowledge and understanding of human consciousness & yoga sciences.
'Yoga is a journey of the Self'- Sing up and begin your beautiful journey of self-discovery in World Peace Yoga School with us.
300 Hour: 30 days Yoga Teacher Training In India, Course Overview:
1. Recitation of Sacred Sound (Mantra Chanting)
The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- 1- Guru Vandana (Prayer to guru)
- 2- Pratah Smarana (Morning prayer)
- 3- Ratri Smarana (Evening prayer)
- 4- Anna purna stotra (Meal time prayer)
- 5- Swadhyaya Prarthana (Study prayer)
- 6- Some other prayer (i) Maha-mrtyunjaya mantra
(ii) Gayatri mantra
2. Yoga Postures (Asana)
Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility and discipline.
300 Hours Yoga TTC (Ashtanga Yoga) Course Syllabus
- 1- Sun salutation A
- 2- Sun salutation B
- I Padangusthasana - Big teo posture
- II Padahastasana – Hand under foot posture
- III Utthita trikonasana- Triangle pose
- IV Parivrtta Trikonasana- Revolving triangle
- V Utthita parvakonasana- Extended Side Angle Pose
- VI Parivritta Parsvakonasana – Revolving side angle pose
- VII Prasarita padottanasana A to D – Intense wide leg stretch
- VIII Parsvottanasana- Intense side stretch posture
- IX Utthita hasta padangusthasana- Hand to big toe posture
- X Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana- Half bound lotus forward bend
- XI Utkatasana- Fierce pose
- XII Virabhadrasana A-B. Warrior SITTING POSTURES
- XIII Dandasana- Staff pose
- XIV Paschimottanasana A to C Intense West – Stretch or sitting forward bend
- The Vinyasa ( Vinyasa to jump back)
- XV Purvottanasana – Intense east stretch
- XVI Ardha baddha Padma paschimottanasana- Half bound lotus forward bend
- XVII Tiriang mukhaipada paschimottanasana- reverse the leg direction of one leg intense east stretch
- XVIII Janu sirsasana A to C Head to knee pose
- XIX Marichyasana A-D
- XX Navasana – Boat posture
- XXI Bhujapidasana- Shoulder pressure posture
- XXII Kurmasana- Tortoise posture
- XXIII Supta kurmasana- Sleeping tortoise
- XXIV Garbha pindasana- Embryo posture
- XXV Kukkutasana – Rooster posture
- XXVI Baddha konasana A to B – Bound angle posture
- XXVII Upavista konasana A to B- Seated angle posture
- XXVIII Supta konasana A to B – Lying down angle posture
- XXIX Supta padangustasana – Reclining big toe posture
- XXX Ubhaya padangusthasana- Both big toes postures
- XXXI Urdhva mukha paschimottasana- Upward facing full forward bend
- XXXII Setu bandhasana- Bridge
- XXXIII Urdhva dhanurasana- Upward bow posture
- XXXIV Paschimottanasana – Full forward bend
- XXXV Salamba sarvangasana – Shoulder- stand
- XXXVI Halasana – Plow
- XXXVII Karnapidasana – Ear pressure posture
- XXXVIII Urdhva padmasana – Upward lotus
- XXXIX Pindasana – Embryo posture
- XL Matsyasana – Fish posture
- XLI Uttana Padasana- Extended leg posture
- XLII Sirsasana – Headstand
- XLIII Yoga mudra- Sealed yoga posture
- XLIV Padmasana – Lotus
- XLV Uttpluthi – uprooting
- XLVI Savasana – Corpse posture
300 Hours Hatha - Alignment, Assist and Adjustment
3. Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
b- Manomaya kosha
c- Pranamaya Kosha
d- Vijnanamaya Kosha
e- Anandamaya Kosha
4. Mudra (Yoga Gestures)The practice of Mudra hand gestures is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures effects the energy flow of the body and can change a person's spiritual and mental characteristics.
- 1- Introduction of Mudras
- 2- Jnana & Chin mudra
- 3- Yoni mudra
- 4- Bhairava mudra
- 5- Hridaya mudra
- 6- Kaki Mudra
- 7- Khechari Mudra
5. Bandhas (Energy Lock)The practice of Bandhas expands the lung capacity and breathing capabilities during yoga. It also strengthens the entire body from the inside out.
- 1-Introduction to bandha
- 2-Jalandhara bandha
- 3-Moola bandha
- 4-Uddiyana bandha
- 5-Maha bandha
6. Meditation (Dhyana)Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental and emotional tranquility with the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization).
- Breathing Awareness
- Om Meditation
- Mantra Meditation
- Dynamic Meditation
- No Mind & No Body Meditation
- Meditation self practice
7. Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep)When a yoga practitioner moves through the various internal states of Yoga Nidra, a profound experience of relaxation occurs. This is called "Turiya," a sensation of pure bliss.
- Basic Relaxation
- Tension Relaxation
- Full Body Relaxation
8. Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)Yogic cleansing exercises are important to learn how to incorporate your breath and meditate properly during physical aspects of yoga. It also removes the blockages in the energy channels. Every Thusday,Friday and Saturday at 6:30 AM- 7:00 AM
- Jalaneti Satkarma (Nasal cleansing with salty water)
- Rubber neti (Nasal cleansing with a rubber string)
- Agnisar Kriya
- Nauli Kriya
- Kapalbhati Cleansing
- Dhauti Kriya-Vamana
- Vasti Kriya- Sankhaprakyalana
9. Anatomy and Physiology (Sharir Vijnan)Proper understanding of the physical body will help to prevent injury before, during and after practice. There are two kinds of yoga anatomy: physical and spiritual. Understanding both types is needed.
- Effects of Pranayama in Respiratory System
- Digestive system
- Effects of Yoga practice and Nauli in Digestive system
- Skelital System in advance postures
- Muscular system during the yoga pose
- Nadis- The Energy Channel
- Prana and Nervous system
- Kundalini Shakti
10. Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)
Yoga Philosophy is the foundation of our yoga practice and is the key to earn yogic strength. Through the path of Vedanta Philosophy, you will establish a solid, well-rounded yoga practice.
- 1- All about yoga
- 2- Benefits of Yoga & meditation
- 3- Patanjali's yoga sutras (a) Introduction
- 4- First chapter sutras explanation
- 5- Eight limbs of yoga
(b) Explanation of 4 chapters in brief
- 6- How you can use teachings of (yama) & (niyamas) in day today life
- 7- Types of yoga sciences
- 8- Seven laws of success in life
- 9- Philosophy of bhagavad gita
- 10- Hindu mythology
- 11- Kosha
- 12- Philosophy on Pranayama, chakras, meditation.
11. Teaching Practice (Adhyapanam)Students will take turns practicing their teaching skills by performing in front of their peers and teachers.
12. Teaching MethodologyA yoga teacher should efficiently perform the practical applications of class planning and preparation. At World Peace Yoga School, our students will learn how to create a positive and peaceful class environment for an enjoyable and transformative experience.
- Step-by-Step Class Structure Planning
- Student Guidelines (How to care for different skill
levels in your class)
- Class Preparation (Mental and emotional preparation for teaching)
13. AyurvedaAyurvedic medicine is the sister science of yoga. It's vital for every yogic path to include more natural health habits. Ayurveda brings harmony and peace to the body and soul through gentle, non-invasive healing methods.
- General Knowledge of Ayurveda
- Essential Ayurvedic Treatments
- Ayurvedic Nutrition (Science, Recipes, etc)
14. Yoga TherapyIncorporating therapeutic yoga practices helps to address various physical, mental and emotional disorders. Students will learn techniques for combatting these issues through yoga.
- 1- What is yoga therapy
- 2- Basic principles of yoga therapy
- 3- Yoga for hypertension
- 4- Yoga for heart problem
- 5- Yoga for Stress
- 6- Yoga Therapy for body blockages
- 7- Yoga for Obesity
- 8- Yoga Therapy for diabetes
- 9- Yoga therapy for thyroid problem
- 10- Why yoga therapy is very necessary ?
Assessments are based on:
- Written Test
- Oral Test
*A Yoga Alliance USA-Certified Yoga Teacher Training Program
What Makes Our Program One-of-a-Kind - Initiation and Blessings (Transmission of Energy) — Students begin their life-changing journey with a beautiful and magical fire ceremony conducted by our loving founder, Yogi Vishnu. After initiation, you will be deeply connected to the mystical energies of the Himalayan yogic legacy.
Direct Teachings from World-Class Teachers — World Peace Yoga School focuses on providing students with small, intimate class settings for individualized and personalized attention from our beloved teachers. The student's classes are located at the same building as their accommodations, so teachers are easily accessible to students throughout the day.
"Sundates" – Every Sunday, students take a break from their yoga classes to explore the many tourist destinations in and around Rishikesh. Excursions include rafting the Ganga River, visiting the exploring the natural treasures of the area (like caves, river beaches and waterfalls) and meditating at Kunjapuri Temple during sunrise.
An Inspiring and Welcoming Community — Every teacher and staff member of World Peace Yoga School is passionate and committed to providing the best possible experience for every student who walks through our doors. World Peace Yoga School is a spiritual hub for knowledge seekers to grow and nourish their souls. It's a community built on love, enthusiasm and a profound belief in the transformative powers of yoga. We believe in not just doing yoga but living yoga.
Modern Facilities Right Next to the Ganga River — World Peace Yoga School prides itself on cleanliness and providing students with a peaceful learning environment. We are extremely grateful to be located so closely to the Ganga River with its serene and magical energy wafting onto our property. Our yoga halls are bright, colorful and modern with a gorgeous Ganga view and a literary library available for students. Nirvana Cafe inside our school also has nightly movie showings of both Hollywood and Bollywood movies for students to watch.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Dates - 2017
What does the course fees include ?
- 1- 30 nights Shared Accommodation
- 2- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals, detox juice and tea
- 3- Weekend excursions
- 4- yoga material ( books, yoga t-shirt, body cleansing kit, etc)
- 5- One ayurvedic massage
- 6- One the himalayas sightseeing trip
What is not included in the course fees ?
- 1- Private accommodation- 300 USD additional
- 2- Air-conditioner- 100 USD Extra
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Daily Schedule
5:00 to 5:30
5:30 to 6:00
6:00 to 6:50
7:00 to 8:00
8:15 to 9:45
9:45 to 10:30
11:00 to 12:00
12:30 to 1:30
1:30 to 2:30
2:45 to 3:45
4:00 to 5:30
5:30 to 6:00
6:00 to 7:00
7:00 to 8:00
8:00 to 9:00
Discipline Rules for Students
Refund Policy - World Peace Yoga School
For further information kindly click FAQ at headlines and find all answers for frequently asked questions
Yoga is restraining the mind-stuff (Chitta) from taking various forms (Vrttis)