300 Hours Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher Training Course In Rishikesh, India:
Embark on your journey of self-discovery with 300-Hour-Yoga-Teacher-Training Program In India
Are you looking for to explore the very root of yoga? To get deeply connected to yourself, and carry out the peace from your very being? World Peace Yoga School provides you a peaceful and inspiring environment to complete 300 Hour Yoga TTC because our mission is to help you to stablish inner-peace within you through an ancient yoga teachings and keep maintain it even after you're going home.
Our 300 YTTC is perfect for those students who've been completed the 200 YTTC already, and looking forward to go deeper into the science and practice of Yoga. The aim of most students who is attending to this course is to be registered by Yoga Alliance US for 500 RYT what requires to have the 200 YTT hours.
You'll be learning from our experienced and qualified teachers who are committed to give you the best tools for your future teachings and success. We are offering you a beautiful transformation what takes you to the next level of your spiritual growth. So what are you waiting for?
Receive the guidance you need to be not only an advanced yoga teacher but also a master of yoga with the complete knowledge and understanding of human consciousness & yoga sciences.
'Yoga is a journey of the Self'- Sing up and begin your beautiful journey of self-discovery in World Peace Yoga School with us.
300 Hour: 30 days Yoga Teacher Training In India, Course Overview:
1. Recitation of Sacred Sound (Mantra Chanting)The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- Om Mani Padme Hum
- Maha-Mritunjaya Mantra
- Karagre Vasate Laxmih- Morning Mantra
- Samudra Vasane Devi - Prayer for Mother Earth
- Prayer for world peace - Om Dhyo Shantih
- Guru mantra
- A-U-M Chanting with Chakra concentration
- Healing Mantras
2. Yoga Postures (Asana)
- Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility and discipline.
- Joint Movements Exercises
- Warm Up Exercises
- An Advance Classical & Traditional 100 Hatha Postures To Know The Depth Of Asanas.
- An Advance Asanas Teaching On Vinyasa Flow Yoga & Ashtanga
3. Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
- Introduction of Advance Pranayama
- Advance Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Advance Bhastrika Pranayam
- Mantra Chanting Relation to Pranayama
- Science of Kumbhaka - Retention of breath and practice
- Nadis and Chakra connection in Pranayama
- Learning Devnagari Alphabet, relation to Chakra
- Chakras and Sanskrit letter
- Kirtan - A call to God
- Aura and prana
- Pranayama and Kundalini connection with Pranayama
- Advance Bharamari Pranayama
- Advance pranayama practices Sitli and Sitkari
- Pranayama Therapy 1
- Pranayama Therapy 2
- How to develop a good practice of Advance pranayama
- Practicing advance Mudras
4. Mudra (Yoga Gestures)The practice of Mudra hand gestures is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures effects the energy flow of the body and can change a person's spiritual and mental characteristics.
- Yoni Mudra
- Hridaya Mudra
- Shambhavi Mudra
- Shanmukhi Mudra
- Viparita Karani Mudra
- Maha Mudra
- Mahabheda Mudra
- Ashwini Mudra
- Vajroli Mudra
5. Bandhas (Energy Lock)The practice of Bandhas expands the lung capacity and breathing capabilities during yoga. It also strengthens the entire body from the inside out.
- Bandhas and holding the breath
- Bandhas and releasing the breath
- Awaking the hidden energy with Bandha
6. Meditation (Dhyana)Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental and emotional tranquility with the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization).
- Basics of Meditation
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Mantra Meditation
- Chakra Breathing Meditation
- Kundalini Dance Meditation
- Natraj Active Meditation
- Om Meditation
- Susumna Meditation
- Spinal Breathing Meditation
7. Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep)When a yoga practitioner moves through the various internal states of Yoga Nidra, a profound experience of relaxation occurs. This is called "Turiya," a sensation of pure bliss.
- Basic Relaxation
- Tension Relaxation
- Full Body Relaxation
- 31 Points Blue Star
- 61 Points Blue Star
8. Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)Yogic cleansing exercises are important to learn how to incorporate your breath and meditate properly during physical aspects of yoga. It also removes the blockages in the energy channels. Every Thusday,Friday and Saturday at 6:30 AM- 7:00 AM
- Jalaneti Satkarma (Nasal cleansing with salty water)
- Rubber neti (Nasal cleansing with a rubber string)
- Agnisar Kriya
- Nauli Kriya
- Kapalbhati Cleansing
- Dhauti Kriya-Vamana
- Vasti Kriya- Sankhaprakyalana
9. Anatomy and Physiology (Sharir Vijnan)Proper understanding of the physical body will help to prevent injury before, during and after practice. There are two kinds of yoga anatomy: physical and spiritual. Understanding both types is needed.
- Effects of Pranayama in Respiratory System
- Digestive system
- Effects of Yoga practice and Nauli in Digestive system
- Skelital System in advance postures
- Muscular system during the yoga pose
- Nadis- The Energy Channel
- Prana and Nervous system
- Kundalini Shakti
10. Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)Yoga Philosophy is the foundation of our yoga practice and is the key to earn yogic strength. Through the path of Vedanta Philosophy, you will establish a solid, well-rounded yoga practice.
- Introduction to Yogic Path of Spirituality
- Philosophy of Yoga Sutra of Patanjali
& Eight limbs of yoga
- Yoga Sutra1 & 5 states of Mind (Y.S: 1.1)
- Yoga Sutra 2 & Controlling and channelising
the modification of the mind (Y.S: 1.2)
- 5 fold Vritts of the mind (Y.S: 1.4-1.11)
- Control of Vrittis through Practice and dispassion
- Samadhi- what it is and how to achieve it.
- God- what is it and how to achieve acceding to yoga
- 9 Disurbances of Mind and how to control them
- Taste of Experiencing the Hightest state of Yoga called
Samadhi (Y.S: 1.41-1.51)
- Understanding Kriya Yoga and its benifit
- 5 Afflictions-pain (Klesas) and how to remove them
- Deep Understanding the 8 limbs of Yoga and their
- Deep Understanding the 8 limbs of Yoga and their
- Everything is Yoga, and Introduction to Bhagavat Geeta
- Understanding the functions and power of
seven chakras -I
- Understanding the functions and power of
seven chakras -II
- Introduction to Kundalini and process of
- Importants of Learning Yoga Philosophy
- Mastering Yoga in our life
11. Teaching Practice (Adhyapanam)Students will take turns practicing their teaching skills by performing in front of their peers and teachers.
12. Teaching MethodologyA yoga teacher should efficiently perform the practical applications of class planning and preparation. At World Peace Yoga School, our students will learn how to create a positive and peaceful class environment for an enjoyable and transformative experience.
- Step-by-Step Class Structure Planning
- Student Guidelines (How to care for different skill
levels in your class)
- Class Preparation (Mental and emotional preparation for teaching)
13. AyurvedaAyurvedic medicine is the sister science of yoga. It's vital for every yogic path to include more natural health habits. Ayurveda brings harmony and peace to the body and soul through gentle, non-invasive healing methods.
- General Knowledge of Ayurveda
- Essential Ayurvedic Treatments
- Ayurvedic Nutrition (Science, Recipes, etc)
14. Yoga TherapyIncorporating therapeutic yoga practices helps to address various physical, mental and emotional disorders. Students will learn techniques for combatting these issues through yoga.
- Yoga for Hipertension
- Yoga For Heart Problem
- Yoga for stress
- Yoga for Children
- Yoga for Pregnant woman
- Yoga for Obesity
- Massage Therapy
- Yoga for Diabetes
- Yoga for Thyroid problems
- Reiki Healing
- Energy Healing
- Mantra Therapy
- Sound Therapy
- Chakra Healing
Assessments are based on:
- Written Test
- Oral Test
*A Yoga Alliance USA-Certified Yoga Teacher Training Program
What Makes Our Program One-of-a-Kind - Initiation and Blessings (Transmission of Energy) — Students begin their life-changing journey with a beautiful and magical fire ceremony conducted by our loving founder, Yogi Vishnu. After initiation, you will be deeply connected to the mystical energies of the Himalayan yogic legacy.
Direct Teachings from World-Class Teachers — World Peace Yoga School focuses on providing students with small, intimate class settings for individualized and personalized attention from our beloved teachers. The student's classes are located at the same building as their accommodations, so teachers are easily accessible to students throughout the day.
"Sundates" – Every Sunday, students take a break from their yoga classes to explore the many tourist destinations in and around Rishikesh. Excursions include rafting the Ganga River, visiting the Beatles Ashram, exploring the natural treasures of the area (like caves, river beaches and waterfalls) and meditating at Kunjapuri Temple during sunrise.
An Inspiring and Welcoming Community — Every teacher and staff member of World Peace Yoga School is passionate and committed to providing the best possible experience for every student who walks through our doors. World Peace Yoga School is a spiritual hub for knowledge seekers to grow and nourish their souls. It's a community built on love, enthusiasm and a profound belief in the transformative powers of yoga. We believe in not just doing yoga but living yoga.
Modern Facilities Right Next to the Ganga River — World Peace Yoga School prides itself on cleanliness and providing students with a peaceful learning environment. We are extremely grateful to be located so closely to the Ganga River with its serene and magical energy wafting onto our property. Our yoga halls are bright, colorful and modern with a gorgeous Ganga view and a literary library available for students. Nirvana Cafe inside our school also has nightly movie showings of both Hollywood and Bollywood movies for students to watch.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Dates - 2016
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Dates - 2017
What does the course fees include ?
- 1- 30 nights Shared Accommodation
- 2- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals, detox juice and tea
- 3- Weekend excursions
- 4- yoga material ( books, yoga t-shirt, body cleansing kit, etc)
- 5- One ayurvedic massage
- 6- One the himalayas sightseeing trip
What is not included in the course fees ?
- 1- Private accommodation- 300 USD additional
- 2- Air-conditioner- 100 USD Extra
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Daily Schedule
5:30am. to 2pm.
2pm. to 9:30pm.
Discipline Rules for Students
Refund Policy - World Peace Yoga School
For further information kindly click FAQ at headlines and find all answers for frequently asked questions
Yoga is restraining the mind-stuff (Chitta) from taking various forms (Vrttis)