Benefits of Sphinx Pose
- Stretches and lengthens the spine
- Stretches the chest, lungs, shoulders and abdomen
- Firms the buttocks
- Helps relieves stress
- Calms the mind
- Can be a very deep compression and stimulation of the sacral-lumbar arch 
- Tones the spine. People with bulging or herniated disks may find this very therapeutic. 
- If the neck is dropped back, the thyroid will also be stimulated.
- In the full Seal pose, the stomach may receive a lovely stretch, as well.
- Place a blanket under your arms
- Turn your gaze to the floor for a neck release and stretch
- To intensify this pose, take Cobra Pose.
Learn The alignment and adjustment with practical by our worldwide approved guru Yoga Teacher in Rishikesh