Get ready to experience the yoga retreats like never before
Welcome to world peace yoga school which gives students an opportunity to experience one of the maximum precise and affordable 7 days blissful meditation and yoga retreat in every week throughout the month, throughout the year in rishikesh, india.
Listen to the sweet sounding birds, the trickling waters of the holy river underneath, and be absorbed inside the breath-taking perspectives of our jungle location- as life at our world peace yoga retreat center transforms your life. with proficient and notably professional yoga instructors teaching from their hearts and the ancient & traditional lifestyle of yoga, take this treasured time out of your life and immerse your self into the magic and mystery of yoga.
whether you're a beginner or expert yoga instructor, the yoga retreat is the ideal praise to a calming holiday. we inspire you to listen for your body and will guide you through your own individual transformation. you will learn tools to change your lifestyles positively: yoga, detox, pranayama and meditation.
In this 7 days yoga journey, students will be taught Traditional hatha yoga, ashtanga yoga as well as Pranayama techniques to breath correctly, rhythmically, deep and slow to stimulate the inner peace and inner awareness. Meditation practices is also incorporated to train the mind or induces a mode of consciousness so that students can achieve not only the physical awareness but also mental, emotional and spiritual self-development.
What make us different than others ?Our yoga school utilises the healing power of Mother Nature to help our guest enhance their yoga practice and strengthen their connection to the higher consciousness.Daily morning yoga classes, Morning meditation classes, mantra chanting, yogic kriyas (yoga detox) and sacred fire rituals are some of the things which set us apart from the other yoga schools in rishikesh. Here at world peace yoga school we provide our yoga retreat residents with the purity of nature and facilitate purification of the self through a sattvic diet and balancing Yoga practices scheduled in one of our two beautiful indoor yoga studios.
7 Days Blissful Meditation & Yoga Retreat course overview:
- 1- Two Yoga Classes Daily
- 2- One Pranayama Class Daily
- 3- One Meditation Class Daily
- 4- Five Nature Excursions
- 5- One Ayurvedic Massage
- 6- One Tour The Himalayas
What Does The Retreat Include ?
- 1- 7 Nights Accommodation
- 2- Yoga material
- 3- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals, detox juices and herbal teas
- 4- Free pick-up service from dehradun airport
- 5- One ayurvedic massage
- 6- Nature excursions
6:00 to 6:30
6:30 to 8:00
8:00 to 9:00
9:15 to 10:15
1:15 to 2:00
2:00 to 3:00
3:00 to 4:00
6:00 to 7:00
7:15 to 8:00
Venue~Accommodation & Yoga Hall
Yoga Retreats in Rishikesh, India Dates - 2017
Yoga Retreats Certificate of Participation
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you are having a fast any day, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food waste.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
- Clear your books of account before departure from World Peace Yoga School.
- Before departure return your books, maps or any goods which you borrowed.
- World Peace Yoga School provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or relatives will not be included in accommodation.
- Student have to present in all scheduled program of World Peace Yoga School.
Refund Policy - World Peace Yoga School
- An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
- If student cancel the course, we accept cancellation but advance deposit will not be refund in cancellation.
- There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email.
- World Peace Yoga School is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.
What do think you become, what do you feel you attract, what do imagine you create. - by Buddha