Get ready to experience yoga like you never have before!
Are you seeking for a place where you can expand your knowledge about yoga? Where you can get professional guidance, strong foundation, and be in a love-filled environment? You want to know how to practice yourself various yoga techniques? Or simply looking for to escape a little while and find your peace of mind? If any of above, you are in the right place. Welcome Home ?
We welcome you to our Yoga-family to evolve, to reborn, and most importantly to enjoy your stay with us. As much as the magical Rishikesh with its powerful vibration of wisdom and ancient knowledge of the Himalayan Yogis. .
Can't wait to see you!''Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self"(The Bragavad gita)
100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training In India Course Overview:
1. Recitation of Sacred Sound (Mantra Chanting)The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- A-U-M Chanting
- Guru Mantra- Guru brahma Guru Vishnu
- Student and Teacher Mantra- Sahna Vavatu
- Light Mantra- Asato -Ma - Satgamaya
2. Yoga Postures (Asana)Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility and discipline.
- Joint Movement Exercises
- Classical and Traditional Hatha Postures
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Postures
3. Pranayama (Breathing Practices)Pranayama is an ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practicing yoga. It improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind.
- Clavicular, Thoracic and Diaphragmatic Breathing
- Kapala-bhati (Fire Breathing)
- Bhastrika (Belly Breathing)
- Nadi-Sodhanam (Alternate Nostril Breathing)
- Bhramari (Brain Cells Activating Humming Breathing)
4. Mudra (Yoga Gestures)The practice of Mudra hand gestures is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures effects the energy flow of the body and can change a person's spiritual and mental characteristics.
- Jnana Mudra
- Chin Mudra
- Bhairava Mudra
5. Bandhas (Energy Lock)The practice of Bandhas expands the lung capacity and breathing capabilities during yoga. It also strengthens the entire body from the inside out.
- Meaning of Bandhas
- kinds of Bandhas
- Benefit of Bandhas
6. Meditation (Dhyana)Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental and emotional tranquility with the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization).
- Basics of Meditation
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Mantra Meditation
7. Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep)When a yoga practitioner moves through the various internal states of Yoga Nidra, a profound experience of relaxation occurs. This is called "Turiya," a sensation of pure bliss.
- Basic Relaxation
- Tension Relaxation
- Full Body Relaxation
8. Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)Yogic cleansing exercises are important to learn how to incorporate the breath and meditate properly during physical aspects of yoga. It also removes the blockages in the energy channels. Every Friday and Saturday at 6.00 AM- 6.45 AM.
- Understanding of Six Cleansing- Tongue Cleaning
- Jala-Neti (Nasal Cleaning with Water)
- Jala-Neti and Eye Cleansing
- Trataka- Light gazing and cleaning of mind
9. Anatomy and Physiology (Sharir Vijnan)Proper understanding of the physical body will help to prevent injury before, during and after practice. There are two kinds of yoga anatomy: physical and spiritual. Understanding both types is needed.
- Modern Concept of Body Function
- Skeletal System and Yogic Posture
- Muscular System
10. Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)Yoga Philosophy is the foundation of our yoga practice and is the key to earn yogic strength. Through the path of Vedanta Philosophy, students will establish a solid, well-rounded yoga practice.
- Day 1: Introduction & History of Yoga Tradition
- Day 2: 9 Indian Philosophy Including Ayurveda
- Day 3: Introduction to Yoga Philosophy Yoga Sutra & Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Day 4: Yamas and Niyamas- The foundation of Yoga in Daily Life
- Day 5: Philosophy of Asana and Hatha Yoga
- Day 6: Prana and Pranayama
- Day 7: Pratyahara withdrawing the sensens
- Day 8: Philosophy of Yoga Nidra
- Day 9: Art of Concentration and Meditation
- Day 10. Samadhi- Ultimate aim of Yoga
- Day 11: Mantra- what and why
- Day 12: Basic Principles of Ayurveda (1)
11. Yoga Therapy (Yoga Chikitsa)Incorporating therapeutic yoga practices helps to address various physical, mental and emotional disorders. Students will learn techniques for combatting these issues through yoga.
- Pranayama Therapy
- Meditation Therapy
Assessments are based on:
What Makes Our Program One-of-a-KindInitiation and Blessings (Transmission of Energy) — Students begin their life-changing journey with a beautiful and magical fire ceremony conducted by our loving founder, Yogi Vishnu. After initiation, you will be deeply connected to the mystical energies of the Himalayan yogic legacy.
Direct Teachings from World-Class Teachers — World Peace Yoga School focuses on providing students with small, intimate class settings for individualized and personalized attention from our beloved teachers. The student’s classes are located at the same building as their accommodations, so teachers are easily accessible to students throughout the day.
“Sundates” – Every Sunday, students take a break from their yoga classes to explore the many beautiful tourist destinations in and around Rishikesh. Excursions include rafting the Ganga River, visiting the Beatles Ashram, exploring the natural treasures of the area (like caves, river beaches and waterfalls) and meditating at Kunjapuri Temple during sunrise.
An Inspiring and Welcoming Community — Every teacher and staff member of World Peace Yoga School is passionate and committed to providing the best possible experience for every student. World Peace Yoga School is a spiritual hub for knowledge seekers to grow and nourish their souls. It’s a community built on love, enthusiasm and a profound belief in the transformative powers of yoga. We believe in not just doing yoga but living yoga.
Modern Facilities Right Next to the Ganga River — World Peace Yoga School prides itself on cleanliness and providing students with a peaceful learning environment. We are extremely grateful to be located so closely to the Ganga River with its serene and magical energy wafting onto our property. Our yoga halls are bright, colorful and modern with a gorgeous Ganga view and a literary library available for students. Nirvana Cafe inside our school also has nightly movie showings of both Hollywood and Bollywood movies for students to watch.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Dates - 2016
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Dates - 2017
What does the course fees include ?
- 1- 15 nights shared Accommodation
- 2- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals, detox juice and tea
- 3- Weekend excursions
- 4- yoga material ( books, yoga t-shirt, body cleansing kit, etc)
- 5- One ayurvedic massage
- 6- One the himalayas sightseeing trip
What is not included in the course fees ?
- 1- Private accommodation- 150 USD additional
- 2- Air-conditioner- 50 USD additional
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Daily Schedule
6am. to 2pm.
2pm. to 10pm.
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you are having a fast any day, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food waste.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
- Clear your books of account before departure from World Peace Yoga School.
- Before departure return your books, maps or any goods which you borrowed.
- World Peace Yoga School provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or relatives will not be included in accommodation.
- Student have to present in all scheduled program of World Peace Yoga School.
Refund Policy - World Peace Yoga School
- An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
- If student cancel the course, we accept cancellation but advance deposit will not be refund in cancellation.
- There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email.
- World Peace Yoga School is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.
For further information kindly click FAQ at headlines and find all answers for frequently asked questions
Yoga is like music: the rhythm of body, the melody of mind and the harmony of the soul create the symphony of life. - by B.K.S Iyengar