Welcome to World Peace Yoga School, one of the premier yoga learning academies in not only India but the entire world.
Over the years we have expanded our areas of activities across different parts of the country and Goa is a proud addition. We have also introduced our premier training programs like the 200 hour yoga teacher training course in Goa.
If you are aspiring to build up an effective and rewarding career as a certified yoga teacher then our yoga teacher training in Goa is the ideal resort for you. The course offers the best platform for you to move on to the fruitful career of a certified yoga teacher in any part of the world. It also prepares you to move on to higher standard yoga teacher’s training courses like the 300 hours or 500 hours that is meant for the masters of the art.
While our Yoga TTC in Goa spanning 200 hours is basically meant for beginners and medium standard learners who aspire to become yoga teachers in future the course contains everything you need to become at least an associate teacher of yoga. Our certification has worldwide recognition and you will not find problems to take up yoga teacher’s job anywhere in the world.
It goes without saying that to become an accomplished yoga teacher you need to have training at the one of the best yoga schools and when it comes to that World Peace Yoga School is undisputedly the best yoga school in Goa.
What makes us the best yoga school in Goa? It is the combination of exotic and learner-friendly environment, excellent infrastructure, innovative and intelligently designed courses, and participation of some of the best yoga experts as teachers that can lead your learning experience to a new level altogether.
We don’t confine our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Goa and other such courses to teaching only yoga postures and teaching methods to the learners. Instead; we introduce them to the amazing healing power of yoga and its use as yoga medicine. We also make you acquainted with the inherent principles of Ayurveda and how to become a universal healer.
Our Yoga Teacher Training in Goa is designed to create a community of universal healers extending their services to fellow humans that are suffering and needs peace of mind and solace of body. Towards this end our courses include both theories and practical experiences and you will learn the best contemporary as well as classic yoga practices in the process.
As the best Yoga School in Goa we ensure that learners get the best of classic and contemporary yoga practices. You will learn about basic principles of yoga and Ayurveda and also meditation, breathing control, and different forms of yoga like hatha yoga, Asthanga yoga, and Vinyasa and kundalini yoga among others.
Our Yoga TTC in Goa is the best. Join the program and feel the difference within a short time span of 2-4 weeks depending on the course you choose. One thing is sure. Learning yoga in exotic environment overlooking the golden sunny Goa beaches will be an experience you will cherish forever.
World Peace Yoga School Goa Course Dates
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Goa--------13th Dec to 30th Dec 2018-----Seat Available-----Apply Now
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Goa--------03th Jan to 20th Jan 2019-----Seat Available-----Apply Now
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Goa--------03th Jan to 25th Jan 2019-----Seat Available-----Apply Now
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Goa--------13th Dec to 25th Jan 2019-----Seat Available-----Apply Now
30 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course in Goa-----01th Jan to 07th Jan 2019-----Seat Available-----Apply Now
80 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course in Goa-----26th Jan to 01th Feb 2019-----Seat Available-----Apply Now
World Peace Yoga School Guidelines & Etiquette
In-order to book for the classes kindly visit our world peace yoga school reception, submit your name, pay for your classes & get your entry receipt, which will be checked during your entry in class.
For online reservation kindly email us at email@example.com, we are always available to assist you the best.
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Deposit is not refundable but one can join for other class.
- Our class size is 15 students, classes fill up quick kindly book in an advance for your own convivence.
- Always be on the time, if you are running 15 mins late according to the class time, you will not be permitted to join class.
- Respect the teacher and your neighbours, please practice as instructed by the teacher and do not practice your own series during class.
- Practice Patience and Kindness at the Registration Desk. Have Respect for the World Peace Yoga School staff.
- Absolutely NO SELFIES during class! Please turn off your cell phone or at least put it on silent before the first OM.
- Observe SILENCE during class and especially during Savasana, where you integrate all you have absorbed during class.
- Clean up your space at the end of class. Pick up your props and mats and put in the designated areas as instructed by the teacher if not obvious.
- If exiting early, please do so just before Savasana, not during. Figure out the best way to leave your space silently. If you have no other option,
- leave your mat and props where they are and quietly leave with respect to the group.
“Luminate your body & the mind through your pure consciousness”.