Welcome to World Peace Yoga School now extended to the scenic northeastern State of India, Assam
World Peace Yoga School currently gives top quality yoga classes in Guwahati, Assam. Yoga Teacher training Courses offered by us are certified by Yoga Alliance in United States and is acknowledged all through the world. Our yoga alliance certified yoga teacher training course spans over 18 Days and is intended for novices, moderate level students, and propelled specialists.
Getting knowledge of yoga at best yoga teacher training school in Assam takes a different approach for the students of yoga trying to become yoga educators in future. Assam is known for its wildlife, archeological destinations and tea manors. In the west, Guwahati, Assam's biggest city, highlights silk bazaars and the ridge Kamakhya Temple. You will learn yoga in the best condition in all out comfort and from the best educators granting preparing utilizing the most creative and wisely structured courses.
We offer diverse kind of yoga teachers training in Assam that include 100 hours, 200 hours for beginner and intermediate learners, and 300 and 500 hour yoga teachers training for advanced learners.You can pick any of the courses relying upon your duration of remain in Guwahati and prerequisites and spending plan.
Our 200 hour YTTC at Guwahati, Assam is suitable for all levels of learners like beginners, intermediary trainees or advance practitioners who want to become Internationally Certified Yoga Teacher in future. Our yoga training courses are certified with approval from Yoga Alliance in United States. Generally our Yoga Teacher Training course duration is four weeks but we also offer rooms for customization according to physical and mental strength of the learners.
Our ,yoga teacher training course at Guwahati in Assam, India takes a holistic approach towards the learner. You will know all the fundamental and basic principles of yogic practices including different Asanas or Postures, mudras, works, respiration control and exercises, and their deep rooted old links with principles of Ayurveda. To give the training a holistic approach, we combine the best classic and contemporary yogic practices in our systematically designed yoga TTC in Guwahati, Assam.
In essence; our yoga ttc courses in Guwahati, Assam gives you a completely different approach to live yogic practices. This kind of TTC Courses are a package created after years of research by the best experts in the trade and takes care to combine the best philosophies of yoga with the best of teaching.
We have the group of most experience holder and specialist certified yoga teachers in our yoga school to lead you systematically through the process of learning and teaching arts to become a good yoga teacher.
Enrollment in our yoga TTC in Guwahati, Assam can be done by any individual person or groups with syatematic planning in advance. Just get in touch with us, and we can help you to get admission in one of the best Yoga TTC courses in the country in the beautiful land of Guwahati, Assam
Yoga Teacher Training Dates - 2019
- 1- Accommodation and meals are not included in this course fees
- 3- Weekend excursions
- 4- yoga material ( books, yoga t-shirt, body cleansing kit, etc)
- 5- One the sightseeing trip
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Daily Schedule
07:00 to 8:00 AM
08:00 to 09:30 AM
11:30 to 01:00 PM
03:30 to 05:30 PM
06:30 to 07:15 PM
World Peace Yoga School Guidelines & Etiquette
In-order to book for the classes kindly visit our world peace yoga school reception, submit your name, pay for your classes & get your entry receipt, which will be checked during your entry in class.
For online reservation kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are always available to assist you the best.
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Deposit is not refundable but one can join for other class.
- Our class size is 15 students, classes fill up quick kindly book in an advance for your own convivence.
- Always be on the time, if you are running 15 mins late according to the class time, you will not be permitted to join class.
- Respect the teacher and your neighbours, please practice as instructed by the teacher and do not practice your own series during class.
- Practice Patience and Kindness at the Registration Desk. Have Respect for the World Peace Yoga School staff.
- Absolutely NO SELFIES during class! Please turn off your cell phone or at least put it on silent before the first OM.
- Observe SILENCE during class and especially during Savasana, where you integrate all you have absorbed during class.
- Clean up your space at the end of class. Pick up your props and mats and put in the designated areas as instructed by the teacher if not obvious.
- If exiting early, please do so just before Savasana, not during. Figure out the best way to leave your space silently. If you have no other option,
- leave your mat and props where they are and quietly leave with respect to the group.
“Luminate your body & the mind through your pure consciousness”.