This is a 20 days comprehensive and Intensive Meditation Teacher Training Course designed for those who wish to deepen their meditation practice as well as teaching to others how to meditate. Being in the stressful world it is good to have sometime with our real self and need to find the rest within. This course not only trained you to be a meditation teacher but it helps you to understand yourself better so that you can start loving and caring yourself. All the lover of peace and happiness are qualified to join the training. Everyone can become a meditation teacher, it is recommend for the doctors, nurse, teachers, therapists, yoga teachers, businessman, students and the busy people.
The Goal of Meditation:
Meditation is not something new; you have come with it into the world. Mind is something new, meditation is your nature. It is your nature, it is your very being. Your inner being is nothing but the inner sky. Clouds come and go, plants are born and disappear, stars arise and die, and the inner sky remains the same, untouched, untarnished, unscarred. We call that inner sky the sakshin, the witness and that is the whole goal of meditation.
Meditation is nothing but putting the mind aside, putting the mind out of the way, and bringing a witnessing which is always there but hidden underneath the mind. This witnessing will reach to your center, and once you have become enlightened, then there is no problem. Then bring the mind in tune with you - "The words of Osho".
World peace yoga school is register and certified yoga school with yoga alliance International. certified meditation teachers form world peace yoga school are enable to teach and demonstrate Meditation science around the world as a certified meditation teacher with yoga alliance international. To read more about our authorization Visit on this given link
Click here >>
What does the course fees include ?
- 1- 21 nights shared Accommodation
- 2- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals, detox juice and tea
- 3- Weekend excursions
- 4- yoga material ( books, yoga mat, yoga t-shirt, body cleansing kit, etc)
- 5- One ayurvedic massage
- 6- One the himalayas sightseeing trip
What is not included in the course fees ?
- 1- Private accommodation- 200 USD additional
- 2- Air-conditioner- 80 USD additional
200 hour Meditation Teacher Training Syllabus 12 areas of study:
- 1- History and Meditation Tradition.
- 2- Spiritual Practice.
- 3- Relaxation.
- 4- Concentration.
- 5- Meditation from different traditions.
- 6- Spiritual Anatomy.
- 7- Ayurveda Relation to meditation.
- 8- Meditation Psychology.
- 9- Meditation Philosophy.
- 10- Practicing and Teaching Methodology.
- 11- Sat-kriya.
- 12- Meditation Therapy.
ACQUIRING KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLSYou will gain practical knowledge and skills through.
- 1- Direct Teachings.
- 2- Self Practice.
- 3- Initiation and Blessings (Transmission of Energy).
- 4- Self-Study.
- 5- Practice Teaching.
The Meditation Techniques:
- 1. Basics of Meditation.
- 2. Breath Awareness Meditation.
- 3. Vipasana meditation.
- 4. Mantra Meditation.
- 5. Chakra Breathing Meditation.
- 6. Papa-Purusa Dahana Meditation.
- 7. Kundalini Meditation.
- 8. Nada Bramha Meditation.
- 9. Natraj Meditation.
- 10. Osho-Kundalini Meditation.
- 11. Dynamic Meditation.
- 12. Susumna Meditation.
- 13. Antar-mauna Meditation.
- 14. Kirtan Dhyan.
- 15. Anapansati Meditation.
- 16. Om meditation.
- 17. Tantra Meditation.
- 18. Metta Meditation.
Evaluation & Certification:Assessments is based on:
- 1- Written Test.
- 2- Oral Test.
- 3- Attendance.
- 4- Performance.
- 5- Behavior.
The curriculum includes these topics:1- What meditation is and what it is not.
2- How to get comfortable for a silent, sitting meditation.
3- Using the breath to calm the body and mind.
4- Concentration techniques to overcome mental restlessness.
5- How to use affirmations, visualization, walking meditations, and nature meditations.
6- How to open the heart and develop your feeling nature.
7- Music as an aid to meditation.
8- Effective presentation skills and how to overcome stage fright.
9- Becoming a truly dynamic teacher.
10- How to organize and market your classes.
Questions?Please Contact The Meditation Center, either Online or by Calling +91-9719630256
How to Sign UpPlease fill out this application. Once your application is received and reviewed, you will be contacted as soon as possible.
Our main textbooks will be1- Meditation and its practice - Swami Rama.
2- Joints & Glands Exercises - Swami Rama.
3- The Path and Fire of Light - Swami Rama.
4- Meditation: First and Last Freedom - Osho.
5- Asana, Pranayama Mudra Bandha - Bihar School of Yoga.
6- From Medication to Meditation - Osho.
100 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Dates Dates - 2016
200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Dates Dates - 2017
200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Course Daily Schedule
5:00am. to 2pm.
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you are having a fast any day, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food waste.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
- Clear your books of account before departure from World Peace Yoga School.
- Before departure return your books, maps or any goods which you borrowed.
- World Peace Yoga School provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or reletives will not be included in accommodation.
- Student have to present in all scheduled program of World Peace Yoga School.
Refund Policy - World Peace Yoga School
- An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
- If student cancel the course, we accept cancellation but advance deposit will not be refund in cancellation.
- There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email.
- World Peace Yoga School is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.
For further information kindly click FAQ at headlines and find all answers for frequently asked questions
Meditation is a quality of being that you bring to the act. It is not a particular act, it is not that you do this then it is meditation – that you sit in a certain posture, siddhasana, and you keep your spine erect, and you keep your eyes closed or you look at the tip of your nose or you watch your breath, then it is meditation – no, these are just devices for the beginners - by Osho