International Yoga Alliance Registered 28 Days Blissful Meditation Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
This is a 28 days comprehensive and Intensive Meditation Training Course designed for those who wish to deepen their meditation practice as well as teaching to others how to meditate. Being in the stressful world it is good to have sometime with our real self and need to find the rest within. This course not only trained you to be a meditation teacher but it helps you to understand yourself better so that you can start loving and caring yourself. All the lover of peace and happiness are qualified to join the training. Everyone can become a meditation teacher, it is recommend for the doctors, nurse, teachers, therapists, yoga teachers, businessman, students and the busy people.
The Goal of Meditation:
Meditation is not something new; you have come with it into the world. Mind is something new, meditation is your nature. It is your nature, it is your very being. Your inner being is nothing but the inner sky. Clouds come and go, plants are born and disappear, stars arise and die, and the inner sky remains the same, untouched, untarnished, unscarred. We call that inner sky the sakshin, the witness and that is the whole goal of meditation.
Meditation is nothing but putting the mind aside, putting the mind out of the way, and bringing a witnessing which is always there but hidden underneath the mind. This witnessing will reach to your center, and once you have become enlightened, then there is no problem. Then bring the mind in tune with you - "The words of Osho".
World peace yoga school is register and certified yoga school with yoga alliance International. certified meditation Teachers form world peace yoga school are enable to teach and demonstrate Meditation science around the world as a certified meditation teachers with yoga alliance international. To read more about our authorization Visit on this given link -
Click here >>
What does the course fees include ?
2- Complete Course material
3- Free Pick-up Service From Dehradun Airport
4- One Ayurvedic Massage
5- Nature Excursions
What Is Not Included ?Private accommodation- 300 USD Extra
Pick-up From Delhi 75 USD Extra
28 Days Blissful Meditation Teacher Training Course Syllabus :
2- The Yogic Life-Style
3- Pranayama (Breathing excersises )
5- The Art Of Positive Thinking
6- Mantras Chanting
7- The Transforming Power Of Meditation
8- Breathing Awareness
9- Hatha Yoga
10- The Art Of Right Living
11- Spiritual Guidance
12- Challenges To Meditation
13- As The Practice Deepens
14- The Expanded Vision
15- Silence Practice
ACQUIRING KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLSYou will gain practical knowledge and skills through.
- 1- Direct Teachings.
- 2- Self Practice.
- 3- Initiation and Blessings (Transmission of Energy).
- 4- Self-Study.
- 5- Practice Teaching.
Evaluation & Certification:
- 1- Written Test.
- 2- Oral Test.
- 3- Attendance.
- 4- Performance.
- 5- Behavior.
Questions?Please Contact The Meditation Center, either Online or by Calling +91-9760206223
How to Sign UpPlease fill out this Application. Once your application is received and reviewed, you will be contacted as soon as possible.
28 Days Blissful Meditation Teacher Training Course Dates - 2017
28 Days Blissful Meditation Teacher Training Course Daily Schedule
5:00am. to 2pm.
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you are having a fast any day, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food waste.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
- Clear your books of account before departure from World Peace Yoga School.
- Before departure return your books, maps or any goods which you borrowed.
- World Peace Yoga School provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or reletives will not be included in accommodation.
- Student have to present in all scheduled program of World Peace Yoga School.
Refund Policy - World Peace Yoga School
- An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
- If student cancel the course, we accept cancellation but advance deposit will not be refund in cancellation.
- There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email.
- World Peace Yoga School is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.
For further information kindly click FAQ at headlines and find all answers for frequently asked questions
Meditation is a quality of being that you bring to the act. It is not a particular act, it is not that you do this then it is meditation – that you sit in a certain posture, siddhasana, and you keep your spine erect, and you keep your eyes closed or you look at the tip of your nose or you watch your breath, then it is meditation – no, these are just devices for the beginners - by Osho