Why Should You Opt for Our Yoga Teacher Training in Thailand
In becoming a global yoga academy we have been extending our yoga training courses to different parts of the globe and our 200 hour yoga teacher training course in Thailand is a part of the process. The course is affiliated and accredited with the Yoga Alliance in USA and is globally recognized and accepted. After completing our training courses you will face no barriers in starting a highly rewarding yoga teacher’s carrier in any part of the globe.
To become an accomplished and certified yoga teacher you need training and certification and would certainly like to choose the best yoga school in Thailand. And when it comes to that you can safely opt for the World Peace Yoga School, the provider of best yoga training for teachers and students alike in the entire world. It does not matter whether you are a beginner, a middle level trainee, or an advanced learner who wants to become a master in the trade, we have something to offer to every type of trainees.
Age group, gender variations, and ethnicities are no barriers for pursuing the yoga teacher training in Thailand at the World Peace Yoga School. Irrespective of your background we always offer the best only. We have the best teachers in the trade who will guide you step by step through all the activities relating to yoga teachers training and we provide the best environment, infrastructure, suitable accommodation, and nourishing diets during your stay in the academy or retreat.
Yoga TTC in Thailand curriculum that we follow is most scientifically designed by the best experts in the trade basing on the best classic and contemporary yoga practices of the world. The unique feature of the course curriculum is that it is not static but is dynamic as we always provide rooms for improvement and modifications based on the feedbacks extended by the learners. Thus our training course is a consistently evolving process with active participation of the trainers and learners side by side.
200 hour yoga teacher training course in Thailand offered by us is exceptional as it takes a holistic approach. The aim is not to create money earning professional teachers that are materialistic and commercial. On the contrary the objective is creating a community of service providers and universal healers. Our approach is non-dogmatic as well as scientific and thus is a complete and organic program is provided through the best yoga teachers around in Thailand.
Our yoga teacher training in Thailand is designed to develop the humanitarian qualities in the learners besides making him or her accomplished teacher and we also offer the space to grow even after the training is over remaining in constant touch and providing assistance and guidance at real times.
Deepen your yoga teaching skills by joining the best yoga school in Thailand where the yoga TTC in Thailand is much more than mere training in yoga. It is aimed at holistic development of the learner as a master of yoga and gives room for consistent growth even when they pass out the given course.Visit our course and pricing page to know more about the program.
World Peace Yoga School Thailand Course Dates
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Thailand--------25th Mar to 11th Apr 2019-----Seat Available-----Apply Now
World Peace Yoga School Guidelines & Etiquette
In-order to book for the classes kindly visit our world peace yoga school reception, submit your name, pay for your classes & get your entry receipt, which will be checked during your entry in class.
For online reservation kindly email us at email@example.com, we are always available to assist you the best.
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Deposit is not refundable but one can join for other class.
- Our class size is 15 students, classes fill up quick kindly book in an advance for your own convivence.
- Always be on the time, if you are running 15 mins late according to the class time, you will not be permitted to join class.
- Respect the teacher and your neighbours, please practice as instructed by the teacher and do not practice your own series during class.
- Practice Patience and Kindness at the Registration Desk. Have Respect for the World Peace Yoga School staff.
- Absolutely NO SELFIES during class! Please turn off your cell phone or at least put it on silent before the first OM.
- Observe SILENCE during class and especially during Savasana, where you integrate all you have absorbed during class.
- Clean up your space at the end of class. Pick up your props and mats and put in the designated areas as instructed by the teacher if not obvious.
- If exiting early, please do so just before Savasana, not during. Figure out the best way to leave your space silently. If you have no other option,
- leave your mat and props where they are and quietly leave with respect to the group.
“Luminate your body & the mind through your pure consciousness”.