Discover the Essence of Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal at the Best Yoga School in Nepal
World Peace Yoga School offers one of the most innovative and intelligently designed 200 hour yoga teacher training courses in Nepal. The course is designed for beginners as well as middles Discover Nepal Yoga Teacher Training at our Nepal retreat and get acquainted with various finer points of this ancient oriental art that has great healing capacity.
Our yoga teacher training in Nepal is not designed to give you experience and expertise in yoga postures alone. It is also not designed primarily to ensure that you learn all the tricks of the yoga teacher’s profession. Instead; our training course takes a holistic view touching all the core aspects of the art and science of yoga including its inherent relationship with the basic principles of Ayurveda.
What makes us the best yoga school in Nepal is that we offer everything to make you one of the most accomplished certified yoga teachers that can take up the profession anywhere in the entire world irrespective of the location, ethnicity of the students, and their cultural background. When you learn yoga in World Peace Yoga School in Nepal, you get the best environment in a lush green valley overlooking gorgeous mountain ranges coupled with training from the best masters in the trade.
The yoga TTC in Nepal we provide combines the age old and time tested yoga practices as well as the best contemporary practices together. In addition; we arrange you to get in touch with the local residents and practice yoga healing systems with them so that you gain firsthand knowledge of the great healing powers of yoga. Discover the inner liberation with our yoga teacher training program in the heart of the Himalayas.
200 hour yoga teacher training course in Nepal has the capacity to enliven a true yogic experience for you in the attractive and enchanting land of Nepal. You will be able to explore the science of yoga while unfolding the nature’s bounty and beautiful scenic environment of the country. Away from the modern stressful life and madding crowds you will come to terms with the specific vegetarian yogic diets.
Yoga teacher training in Nepal is unique on several counts at World Peace Yoga School. You will have yoga recipe cooking classes and will also practice different yoga formats like the Asthanga, Vinyasa, Hatha, and Kundalini among others. In addition; you will learn about the yogic lifestyles and time tested and confirmed yogic philosophies. Other components in the training program are human anatomy and its formation and trends and how yoga can work to improve physical and mental state of a person.
At the best yoga school in Nepal you will come to terms with yogic purification techniques and shatkriyas. You will also get accustomed with healthy and nutritious foods and drinks that help in your learning process and take you ahead in the course of becoming a certified and accomplished yoga teacher.
Join our yoga TTC in Nepal and step on to a bright and rewarding future and at the same time get ready to become a universal healer besides becoming a reputable yoga teacher.
World Peace Yoga School Nepal Course Dates
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Nepal--------01th Sep to 18th Sep 2019-----Seat Available-----Apply Now
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Nepal--------19th Sep to 10th Oct 2019-----Seat Available-----Apply Now
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Nepal--------01th Sep to 10th Oct 2019-----Seat Available-----Apply Now
World Peace Yoga School Guidelines & Etiquette
In-order to book for the classes kindly visit our world peace yoga school reception, submit your name, pay for your classes & get your entry receipt, which will be checked during your entry in class.
For online reservation kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are always available to assist you the best.
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Deposit is not refundable but one can join for other class.
- Our class size is 15 students, classes fill up quick kindly book in an advance for your own convivence.
- Always be on the time, if you are running 15 mins late according to the class time, you will not be permitted to join class.
- Respect the teacher and your neighbours, please practice as instructed by the teacher and do not practice your own series during class.
- Practice Patience and Kindness at the Registration Desk. Have Respect for the World Peace Yoga School staff.
- Absolutely NO SELFIES during class! Please turn off your cell phone or at least put it on silent before the first OM.
- Observe SILENCE during class and especially during Savasana, where you integrate all you have absorbed during class.
- Clean up your space at the end of class. Pick up your props and mats and put in the designated areas as instructed by the teacher if not obvious.
- If exiting early, please do so just before Savasana, not during. Figure out the best way to leave your space silently. If you have no other option,
- leave your mat and props where they are and quietly leave with respect to the group.
“Luminate your body & the mind through your pure consciousness”.