Experience 18 days of bliss and transformation in our unique 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Lithuania
18 Days 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Lithuania, : World Peace Yoga School registered Yoga School in Lithuania has established for yoga teacher training courses in where the Yoga Trainees attend residential and non-residential 200-hour yoga teacher training in Lithuania. WPYS Yoga teacher training school registered with Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International offers 200-hour yoga teacher training Lithuania.
Join thousands of students from all over the globe who have experienced the true meaning of PEACE through our unique and engaging approach to teaching-yoga. Whether you are beginning or advanced in your practice, all yoga practitioners are welcome and encouraged to join this month-long program. This course is created for individuals with aspirations of becoming yoga teachers but is appropriate for any individual wishing to further expand their yoga practice. Cultivate Happiness, Self-Love and Positivity in a yoga program deeply devoted to spiritual growth and understanding. 18 Days 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Lithuania, At World Peace school in Lithuania.
Throughout the course, students will learn Yoga Alliance-approved curriculum in a nurturing and supportive classroom environment that caters to their individualized skills. The best spiritual teachers of India and Lithuania will share their experience to transform the lives of our beloved students so that they can too be messengers of peace in the world. Students will leave the program with the knowledge, experience and confidence to become the yoga teacher of their dreams.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Lithuania : The 200 hour yoga teacher training in Lithuania has an impressive curriculum which happens to be an amalgamation of the best healthcare practices of ancient India and Vedic regime. yoga teacher training course in Lithuania, yoga in Lithuania, as well hatha yoga teacher training courses, ashtanga yoga teacher training courses and vinyasa yoga teacher training courses in Lithuania at WPYS yoga school If your aim is to be a good yoga teacher, you will get the necessary formidable environment which would enable you to excel at what you do not matter where you go. The world class teachers and trainers who are an integral part of the training process make sure that their experiences enrich yours and you end up possessing strong, formidable qualities to sustain yourself in this fast-growing environment.
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training In Lithuania (Course Overview)
1. Recitation of Sacred Sound (Mantra Chanting)
The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- 1- Om Asato Maa Sadgamaya (Mantra from Upanishad)
- 2- Tvameva mata ca pita Tvameva (Sloka on gods)
- 3- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe ( Mantra on lord shiva)
- 4- Om sahana vavatu ( Mantra from Upanishad)
- 5- Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu Gurudevo maheshwara ( Guru stotram)
- 6- Yogena Cittasya ( Sloka on sage Patanjali)
- 7- Hare rama, Hare Krishna ( Maha mantra)
2. Yoga Postures (Asana)Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility and discipline.
- 1.Pawanmuktasana series 1
- 2.Pawanmuktasana serie 2
- 3.Pawanmuktasana series 3
- 4.Surya Namaskar ( sun salutation)
- 5.Chandra Namaskar (Moon salutation)
- 6.Tadasana (palm tree pose)
- 7.Triyak tadasana (swaying palm tree pose)
- 8.Trikonasana (triangle pose)
- 9.Parivirtatrikon asana – revolving triangle pose
- 10.Uttkatasana –chair pose
- 11.Virbhdrasana 1 -warrior 1
- 12.Virbhdrasana 2 -warrior 2
- 13.Virbhdrasana 3 -warrior 3
- 14.Ardha Chandrasana- Half moon pose
- 15.Vriksasana – tree pose
- 16.Parvatasana – mountain pose
- 17.Adho mukha svanasana – downward facing dog
- 18.Kati chakrasana – waist rotating pose
- 19.Malasana – squatted yoga pose
- 20.Garudasana – eagle pose
- 21.Baddha Konasana- bound angle pose
- 22.Rajkapoot asana – pegion pose
- 23.Bhujanghasana – cobra pose
- 24.Urdhva mukha svanasana –upward facing dog
- 26.Setu Bhandasana
- 30.Supta Virasana- reclining hero pose
- 31.Virasana –hero pose
- 32.Vajrasana –thunderbolt
- 36.Ardha Matsyendrasana
3. Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
Pranayama is an ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practicing yoga. It improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind.
Introduction of Pranayama , Benefits of pranayama , General guidelines
Clavicular , Thorocic and Diaphragmatic Breathing (Yogic Breathing)
Nadi – Sodhana
Surya – Bhedi & Chandra – Bhedi
Sheetali & Sheetkari
Sitting postures for pranayama sadhana-
1- Easy pose
4- siddha yoni asana
Mudras (Yoga Gestures)
The practice of Mudra hand gestures is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures effects the energy flow of the body and can change a person's spiritual and mental characteristics.
Yoga Bandhas (Energy Lock)
The practice of Bandhas expands the lung capacity and breathing capabilities during yoga. It also strengthens the entire body from the inside out.
Mula & Maha Bandha Teaching
4. Meditation (Dhyana)Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental and emotional tranquility with the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization).
- Introduction to Meditation
- Breathing Awareness Meditation
- Om / Mantra Meditation
- Dynamic meditation
- Tips for developing concertation
- Silence Practice
- Ajapa japa
- Antar mouna
5. Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep)When a yoga practitioner moves through the various internal states of Yoga Nidra, a profound experience of relaxation occurs. This is called "Turiya," a sensation of pure bliss.
- Basic Relaxation
- Tension Relaxation
- Full Body Relaxation
6. Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)Yogic cleansing exercises are important to learn how to incorporate your breath and meditate properly during physical aspects of yoga. It also removes the blockages in the energy channels.
- Kapalbhati- cleansing the lungs
7. Anatomy and Physiology (Sharir Vijnan)
Proper understanding of the physical body will help to prevent injury before, during and after practice. There are two kinds of yoga anatomy: physical and spiritual. Understanding both types are needed.
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Circulatory System
- Nervous System
- Endocrine System
- Bodily systems
- Muscular System
- Skeletal Sytem
- Muscle Functions according
to Joint Movements
Guidelines in Studying Asana Anatomy
8. Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)Yoga Philosophy is the foundation of our yoga practice and is the key to earn yogic strength. Through the path of Vedanta Philosophy, you will establish a solid, well-rounded yoga practice.
- Introduction to the Himalayan Traditiof of Yoga
- Introduction to the different indian philosophy
- History of Yoga
- Yoga Sutra of Patanjali
- Types of yoga
9. Teaching Practice (Adhyapanam)Students will take turns practicing their teaching skills by performing in front of their peers and teachers.
10. Teaching MethodologyA yoga teacher should efficiently perform the practical applications of class planning and preparation. At World Peace Yoga School, our students will learn how to create a positive and peaceful class environment for an enjoyable and transformative experience.
- 1- Positive & conscious communication.
- 2- Friendship and trust.
- 3- Time management
- 4- Qualities of a teacher
- 5- Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, correcting.
- 6- Use of voice in class
- 7- Mental & emotional preparation for teaching.
- 8- Class preparation
- 9- Step by step class structure planning.
Assessments are based on:
- Written Test
- Oral Test
*A Yoga Alliance USA-Certified Yoga Teacher Training ProgramWhat Makes Our Program One-of-a-Kin Initiation and Blessings (Transmission of Energy) — Students begin their life-changing journey with a beautiful and magical fire ceremony conducted by our loving founder, Yogi Vishnu. After initiation, you will be deeply connected to the mystical energies of the Himalayan yogic legacy.
Direct Teachings from World-Class Teachers — World Peace Yoga School focuses on providing students with small, intimate class settings for individualized and personalized attention from our beloved teachers. The student's classes are located at the same building as their accommodations, so teachers are easily accessible to students throughout the day.
An Inspiring and Welcoming Community — Every teacher and staff member of World Peace Yoga School is passionate and committed to providing the best possible experience for every student. World Peace Yoga School is a spiritual hub for knowledge seekers to grow and nourish their souls. It's a community built on love, enthusiasm and a profound belief in the transformative powers of yoga. We believe in not just doing yoga but living yoga.
Green campus— World Peace Yoga School prides itself on cleanliness and providing students with a peaceful natural learning environment.
Yoga Teacher Training Course Dates - 2018
100 Hr YTTC500 €
- 9 Days Program
- Single room------500 €
- Double room-----250 €
- 6 bed room Dorm-----150 €
- 8 bed room dorm-----100 €
- Date-----17 – 25th Sep 2018
200 Hr YTTC800 €
- 18 Days Program
- Single room------800 €
- Double room-----500 €
- 6 bed room Dorm-----300 €
- 8 bed room dorm-----200 €
- Date-----17 – 05th Oct 2018
300 Hr YTTC1000 €
- 22 Days Program
- Single room------1000 €
- Double room-----650 €
- 6 bed room Dorm-----375 €
- 8 bed room dorm-----250 €
- Date-----06 – 27th Oct 2018
500 Hr YTTC1700 €
- 40 Days Program
- Single room------1700 €
- Double room-----1100 €
- 6 bed room Dorm-----650 €
- 8 bed room dorm-----400 €
- Date-----17 Sep – 27th Oct 2018
Yoga Teacher Training Daily Schedule
6:30 to 7:30 AM
7:45 to 9:00 AM
9:15 to 10:00 AM
10:30 to 11:30 AM
12:00 to 01:15 PM
1:20 to 2:30 PM
03:30 to 04:30 PM
5:15 to 6:15 PM
7:00 to 8:00 PM
All classes are mandatory only in case of an emergency or illness one can take leave with respected teacher permission. Uninformed leaves won’t be accepted and this will effect on student monthly performance.
A high degree of self-motivation is required for all aspects of the course. The practice and especially the teaching of yoga demand a high degree of self-discipline and purity. To ensure the success of the programme, participants are required to attend all spiritual activities, meditation sessions, lectures and asana classes. Meat, fish, eggs, black tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, drugs and nudity are prohibited during the course as they are counterproductive to the yoga practice. Participants who do not comply with the school rules may be dismissed from the course.
Discipline Rules for Students
Refund Policy - World Peace Yoga School
For further information kindly click FAQ at headlines and find all answers for frequently asked questions
Now concentration is explained.