Welcome to World Peace Yoga School now extended to the scenic southern India state Kerala.
World Peace Yoga School now provides top quality yoga TTC in Kerala. Courses offered by us are accredited by Yoga Alliance in United States and is accepted throughout the world. Our certified yoga teacher training course spans over 18 Days and is meant for beginners, middle level learners, and advanced experts.
Learning yoga in best yoga school in Kerala takes a different dimension for the trainees of yoga aspiring to become yoga teachers in future. Kerala is a beautiful place full of scenic and naturally beautiful locations and the backwaters are famous all over the world. You will learn yoga in the best environment in total solace and from the best teachers imparting training using the most innovative and intelligently designed courses.
We offer different types of yoga teacher training in Kerala that include 100 hour training for beginners, 200 hour training for beginners and intermediaries, and 300 and 500 hour yoga teachers training for advanced learners. You can choose one of the courses depending on your time of stay in Kerala and requirements and budget.
Our 200 hour yoga teacher training course in Kerala is meant for both beginners as well as intermediary trainees who are aspiring to become certified yoga teacher in future. Our yoga training courses are accredited with approval from Yoga Alliance in United States. Generally the course expands over four weeks time but we also offer rooms for customization depending on the physical status and abilities of the learners.
Our 200 hour yoga teacher training course in Kerala assumes a holistic approach towards the trainees. You will learn all the basic principles of yoga including different postures, mudras, works, breathing control and exercises, and their century old links with principles of Ayurveda. To make the training holistic we combine the best classic and contemporary yoga practices in our excellently designed yoga TTC in Kerala.
In essence; our yoga teacher training in Kerala provides you with a different experience altogether. The course is a package created after years of experiments and research by the best experts in the trade and takes care to combine the best principles of yoga with the best methods of teaching.
It is not for nothing that we are considered as the best yoga school in Kerala. We have the team of most experienced and specialist yoga masters in our school to lead you step by step through the entire process of learning yoga and teaching arts to become accomplished yoga teacher.
Getting enrolled in our yoga TTC in Kerala can be done by any individual or groups with proper planning in advance. Just get in touch with our school coordinators, and we can guide you to get enrolled in one of the most prominent Yoga TTC courses in the country in the sacred land of Kerala known as God’s own country.
Yoga Teacher Training Dates - 2018-19
What does the course fees include ?
- 1- 18 nights shared Accommodation
- 2- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals, detox juices and teas
- 3- Weekend excursions
- 4- yoga material ( books, yoga t-shirt, body cleansing kit, etc)
- 5- One the himalayas sightseeing trip
What is not included in the course fees ?
- 1- Private accommodation- 300 USD additional
- 2- Air-conditioner- 100 USD additional
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Daily Schedule
6:30 to 7:30 AM
7:45 to 9:00 AM
9:15 to 10:00 AM
10:15 to 11:15 AM
11:15 AM to 12:15 PM
12:15 to 1:15 PM
1:20 to 2:30 PM
4:30 to 6:00 PM
6:15 to 7:15 PM
7:15 to 8:00 PM
World Peace Yoga School Guidelines & Etiquette
In-order to book for the classes kindly visit our world peace yoga school reception, submit your name, pay for your classes & get your entry receipt, which will be checked during your entry in class.
For online reservation kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are always available to assist you the best.
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Deposit is not refundable but one can join for other class.
- Our class size is 15 students, classes fill up quick kindly book in an advance for your own convivence.
- Always be on the time, if you are running 15 mins late according to the class time, you will not be permitted to join class.
- Respect the teacher and your neighbours, please practice as instructed by the teacher and do not practice your own series during class.
- Practice Patience and Kindness at the Registration Desk. Have Respect for the World Peace Yoga School staff.
- Absolutely NO SELFIES during class! Please turn off your cell phone or at least put it on silent before the first OM.
- Observe SILENCE during class and especially during Savasana, where you integrate all you have absorbed during class.
- Clean up your space at the end of class. Pick up your props and mats and put in the designated areas as instructed by the teacher if not obvious.
- If exiting early, please do so just before Savasana, not during. Figure out the best way to leave your space silently. If you have no other option,
- leave your mat and props where they are and quietly leave with respect to the group.
“Luminate your body & the mind through your pure consciousness”.