We are so fortunate to have a human life! There is a purpose behind it and we have to achieve it until the body dies. We just spend our life with family, friends, money, job, travel and comfort and with their pleasure and pain. Outside happiness is not permanent and always changing. We are not aware of our inner being and inner peace.
To feel the real pleasure and happiness, a break is necessary and when it comes to choose a destination for a rejuvenating break, then nothing can beat the city of Rishikesh. If you want an incredible experience, then surely Rishikesh is the city to provide you with this type of experience.
A city with an awestruck beauty seems like it is specially created by God to let you explore the wonderful life of peace and wisdom. The Himalayan Yoga and Meditation and Kundalini Retreat with Himalayan Master "Yogi Vishnu Panigrahi" is the way to switch your life into a peaceful mode! Human being has limitless potential to grow and enjoy the life because our kundalini is always sleeping.
Kundalini is the prime force within us in the root chakra, by awakening it within you become super star!!!! You become happy, joyful, focused, intelligent, healthy, loving and beautiful.
Why not you try this retreat with Master Yogi Vishnu who has dedicated his life in this path and he has ability to guide your life, in his teachings, you will find all the answers that you have.
With all the yogic practice of asana, meditation and kundalini, you will explore the Himalayas with all its beauty. The memory will keep you inspiring and guide your whole life until the last breath.
So, Come & get ready to immerse in the life of a yogi with Yoga in the Himalayas and get to know the true you; the happy you.
- World Peace Yoga School aims to mitigate stress and offer a healthier lifestyle to the people all around the world.
- With our Yoga & Meditation Retreat in Rishikesh; gain the soulful experience and unite your body with the mind and soul.
- See the real beauty of the Himalayas with the eyes of your soul.
- Yoga Retreat in Himalayas completely improves your lifestyle for the betterment of wellbeing.
- We help you in finding that true happiness which lies somewhere inside you.
- Just 7 days and we promise that you gain a lot; from health to happiness; a lot of things.
- It is a Great opportunity to expand your consciousness through all the discipline of yoga. Yogi Vishnu has so much to offer you to transform your life.
Date and Course Price15th March – 20th March 2019
29th March – 2nd April 2019
Cost of The Retreat: 500 USD (stay, food and transportation included)
What you will learn
- How to bring peace in the mind through practice and philosophy
- Yogic practices and discipline
- Hatha yoga
- Tantra Prana Kriya
- Kundalini Awakening practices
- Bandha and mudra
- How to keep your energy always Up
- Transforming negative forces into love
Because Retreat Reminds you of Rishikesh!!!
Calmly flowing river Ganga, storytelling spectacular mountains, peacefully replete destinations and God gifted nature is calling you for a rejuvenating holiday!
Yoga Retreat at our yoga school in India not only means stretching, exercising and so on; indeed, it means an opportunity to explore the vibrant culture & beauty of Land of Gods, "Rishikesh".
At every step, you'll find Rishikesh as a destination to throw away all your worries, problems and issues. The ringing bells of ancient temples, the chanting of sacred mantras, the happiness in the eye of people and the taste in the flavours of Rishikesh will definitely leave their mark on your heart and lure you again & again to come to this incredible city.
We are not calling you for a yoga program; we are inviting you for a life-changing program! Come with a pure heart at our yoga school and gain the best of the best with Yoga in India.
Get the divine experience during this Himalayan Yoga Retreat and visit the places with astonishing beauty such as,
- Ganga Aarti
- Vashistha Cave (thousands year old)
- DevPrayag (meeting point of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi river)
- Gupta Kashi
- Devria Tal Trekking
- Ukhi Math
- Kali Math
- Hiking to Chandrashila
Day 1. Arrival to Rishikesh before 11 AM.
Lunch and rest! Get your free Massage and prepare yourself for the beautiful yoga journey.
- 3:00 PM - Introduction Session
- 4.00 PM - Yoga Nidra
And then we go for world famous Ganga Aarti
- 7.00 AM – 9.00 AM - Preparatory Yoga and meditation practice
- 9.00 AM – 10.00 AM - Breakfast
- 11.30 AM – 01.00 PM - Satsang
- 1.00 PM – 2.00 PM - Lunch
- 4.00 PM – 7.00 PM - Local temples and ashram visit
- 7.00 PM – 8.00 PM - Dinner in a traditional Indian restaurant
Last, be ready for the preparation of the trip tomorrow.
Day 3. Himalayan trip starts at 6 AM!
- Our first destination is Vashistha Cave where we will meditate to experience the cave meditation as great yogis do. Then we will swim in the holy river Ganga with her crystal clear healing water.
- We take breakfast in Kodiyala which has a great view of nature!
- Then we will enjoy visiting Devprayag, which is the meeting point of two sacred rivers; "Alaknanda and Bhagirathi". This place is recharged by a great Yogi Sankaracharya who re-establish the Vedic tradition. Then on the way, we take lunch and enjoy the beauty of Rudraprayag.
- We will arrive at Ukhi math around 4 or 5 pm depending upon the time spent in those places!
- In the winter season, the shrine statue of Lord Kedarnath is worshipped there. This is a very powerful place. We then visit a hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
- In the early morning at 4.30, we will take shower and ready for meditation in the temple and a powerful darshan of Kedarnath!
- Many people experience the awakening of energy in this Shiva temple and Vedic chants in the Himalayas takes you a state of trans and transformation. Practicing Kundalini there make you feel contented.
- After having some snakes and tea at 7 am, we move to a beautiful village named "Sari" which is around 12 km from Ukhimath. From there, we will do a beautiful trekking to Deoria Tal which is a great lake. People say that Gods & Goddess and divine spirits come to swim in this lake.
- You can see the panoramic view of the Himalayan range and Chandrashila peak from there. This is around 3 km trek which takes around one and half hour to complete. After having some breakfast, we will take little rest in the allotted tent. Before lunch, there will be a yoga session to remove the tiredness from the trekking.
- You enjoy the forest walk, you can go anywhere to find a good place for you to be alone, to do some practice given by Guru Vishnu and come back for evening kundalini and meditation practice.
- After dinner, we have a special practice to feel the presence of great Siddhas and Yogis.
- We will be there whole day to experience our inner being and Kundalini Shakti and find ourself who is lost in the world. Special practices and training will be given to make yourself free from all negativity and stress.
- The day starts with waking up early and rising the divine energy with the sun salutation. We trek down to Sari village and drive towards Chopta. Chopta is called the Switzerland of India. This is the place where you can heartily Enjoy and discover the beauty. Enjoy a beautiful stay in Chopta
- We trek to Chandrashila early morning and enjoy the 360-degree view of the Himalaya range. There you will practice meditation at the peak with a positive energy. In the afternoon, we will come back to Chopta and take a little rest there.
- Return to Rudraprayag, then Srinagar and at last, Rishikesh
- World Peace Yoga School, Tapovan, Rishikesh.
- Vegetarian or vegan food provided.